+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girls ask for too much lol

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well said Vash.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know about idealistic, but I suspect you are a lacking the ability to see what it is men are expecting out of women. There's a big old long list of things you (men) want, too. You want women who look like they are 30 until they are 70. You want them to be as thin as a pre-pubescent boy, only with gigantic boobs. You want them to be always ready to f*ck on a moments notice with minimal amounts of foreplay. You want them to be smart enough to not embarrass you in front of your friends, but never smarter than you. You want them to earn money, but defer their opinions about how to spend it. You want them to pretend it is perfectly normal that he want to spend all his free time playing video games like a 12 year old, and she should never complain that she and the kids might actually want more from him than a paycheck.
    is this really "too" much to ask?? if it is, then i'm one that doesn't mind a girl with small breasts.. just to shorten the list a little.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I don't know about idealistic, but I suspect you are a lacking the ability to see what it is men are expecting out of women. There's a big old long list of things you (men) want, too. You want women who look like they are 30 until they are 70. You want them to be as thin as a pre-pubescent boy, only with gigantic boobs. You want them to be always ready to f*ck on a moments notice with minimal amounts of foreplay. You want them to be smart enough to not embarrass you in front of your friends, but never smarter than you. You want them to earn money, but defer their opinions about how to spend it. You want them to pretend it is perfectly normal that he want to spend all his free time playing video games like a 12 year old, and she should never complain that she and the kids might actually want more from him than a paycheck.

Everybody has preferences, but in the end, we all have to negotiate.

you forgot to mention that they want us to be virgins. and that they want us to shave, every day, large portions of our body. and to do all the cooking and cleaning while they tell you how hot some girl on tv is.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you forgot to mention that they want us to be virgins. and that they want us to shave, every day, large portions of our body. and to do all the cooking and cleaning while they tell you how hot some girl on tv is.
    shit, i dunno about you but i wouldn't have to have sex with an ape or any female that looks remotely close to one..

as for the virgin thing?? c'mon, that's like high school talk. everyone now days have been around the block more than once.

raverboy

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    Oops... Well, I didn't mean to scratch anybody's feelings here. What I meant is that some women want men to be successful, handsome, financially stable, long-lasting in bed, manly, chivalrous, polite, elegant... and if I continue the list will just get longer. This makes some men feel used instead of loved. It something like "OK, I have to get money, buy a house, provide this woman's living, take care of her, protect her, make her feel special, understand her caprices, etc." because I just want to have some company in my life... and I say this because many men's main motivation to get a girlfriend or wife, when it's not their sex drive, it is loneliness.

Yes, I do know what I have just written above sounds pathetic, but if you see think about it, though pathetic, it's a valid thought. I mean, some girls abuse in their demands and some men are stupid enough to follow them.

As I was taught, everybody deserves someone who would love him/her for what he/she is. You can make the rest come true by working and cooperating.

Disgracefully, TV shows and soap operas have made hundreds of people forget this tiny detail.
    Actually Ted, I agree w/this. Not at all pathetic.

Best thing you can find (or uncover) in a partner is someone who is willing to support you to grow as a human being, whatever this means to you. Compatibility is really about finding someone who's experience or capabilities is a good fit for yours in this quest. Everything else, the details of how this happens (sex, kids, jobs, family, money, faith, lifestyle, etc.) is just the painting that takes place on this basic canvas we all start with.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Actually Ted, I agree w/this. Not at all pathetic.

Best thing you can find (or uncover) in a partner is someone who is willing to support you to grow as a human being, whatever this means to you. Compatibility is really about finding someone who's experience or capabilities is a good fit for yours in this quest. Everything else, the details of how this happens (sex, kids, jobs, family, money, faith, lifestyle, etc.) is just the painting that takes place on this basic canvas we all start with.

I really liked this Indi! It really falls in line with my way of thinking.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    that's why the pimp slap was invented. just slap a hoe.

raverboy
    Hahaha....

Not me. I just want a girl who will straddle me once or twice a week

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you forgot to mention that they want us to be virgins.
    Yeah, and women want me to be a sex god. Every person is a piece of shit is what it boils down to

Everybody has preferences, but in the end, we all have to negotiate.
    Lies wtf. I like breasts that fit the body(fake shit sucks). Also fore play completely pawns intercourse! and only immature idiots rather spend time playing games than with their family. I seem to like doing all the things that women want done but it will take a special kind of girl to pull it out of me....maybe everyone is just getting married with people they don't love in the first place

you forgot to mention that they want us to be virgins.
    That I wouldn't mind though.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Yeah, and women want me to be a sex god. Every person is a piece of shit is what it boils down to
    You mean everyone is picky and demanding ? duh...but I wouldn't say a piece of shit. I think at least I am no hypocrite.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-02-08 at 06:08 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

all i want is everything. is that so wrong?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    all i want is everything. is that so wrong?
    can't you just be satisfied with me you greedy bastard.

raverboy

Tedel Guest
    With what Vashti said, I think scores are even. Theoretically, both genders may be somewhat demanding.

Fortunately, true love many times gives you the reality check you needed to fall in love and form a family.

Others, it is your first child... well, you get my point.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Lies wtf. I like breasts that fit the body(fake shit sucks). Also fore play completely pawns intercourse! and only immature idiots rather spend time playing games than with their family. I seem to like doing all the things that women want done but it will take a special kind of girl to pull it out of me....maybe everyone is just getting married with people they don't love in the first place

OV, when I think of your posts almost four years ago, you have changed a lot....for the good. You are deserving of that one special girl, and it will happen for you if you are patient and don't lower your standards. I used to think your 'pickiness' was your downfall, but in the end maybe it's going to keep the freaks and evil women away from you.

And yes, lots of people are married to the wrong people. I was. Luckily I figured it out, not everyone does. It takes perfectly good people off the market that should be IN the market. I know of a few, myself.

What the hell kind of girl wants a 14-incher, really? Jeeze! This reminds me of a friend of mine who got all slutty and started having sex in 9th grade. She told me all about the guy she lost her virginity to (in the backseat of a car, having a three-way with another virgin girl, no less), and she kept talking about how big his dick was.

She was a virgin, for God's sake. What does she need with a nine-inch dick?

Now that I think about it, she's probably the reason I held on to my own virginity as long as I did. That girl was...scary.

Anyway, OP, I have no doubt that the girl who (allegedly) demanded the 14-incher was, as Vashti said, just trying to stave off the lustful teenage boys. She probably thought she was being funny. I certainly would have laughed.
    Spammer Spanker

Tedel Guest
    Human nature, I guess.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast