+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: has anyone else here ever felt hopeless about dating?

I guess so. I didn't ask her how many guys she's slept with or when the last time she had sex was. I didn't care. She's one of my clients and I just wanted to bang her. That was the first time we ever hung out too.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    guys are not just as trashy for sleeping around. Girls don't have to work for sex like guys do. So you cannot lump promiscuous guys and girls in the same category. Also, if girls want to act like sluts then I say treat them as such.
    Manwhores aren't as trashy because they have to work harder for sex? There's absolutely no logic in that argument.

If you're calling someone promiscuous "trash," then it goes for both sexes.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

guys are not just as trashy for sleeping around. Girls don't have to work for sex like guys do. So you cannot lump promiscuous guys and girls in the same category. Also, if girls want to act like sluts then I say treat them as such.
    You have a really odd way of looking at things.

Guys have to work for sex?

If by work, I'm going to assume you mean buy alcohol.

Please in college anyone can get laid, all you go to do is act like a tool and get them drunk. Plenty of horny sorority girls.

Just because I've never done it, doesn't mean I haven't seen it happen. I also think just because you're a guy, doesn't mean you're not a whore or trashy.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That was the first time we ever hung out too.
    lol, nice!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Guys have to work for sex?

If by work, I'm going to assume you mean buy alcohol.

Please in college anyone can get laid, all you go to do is act like a tool and get them drunk. Plenty of horny sorority girls.
    They too have standards. Sorority girls aren't slutty to just anyone, only the hot and suave dudes. Other girls are easier than sorority
    "sluts"

starbuck says:

"Manwhores aren't as trashy because they have to work harder for sex? There's absolutely no logic in that argument.

If you're calling someone promiscuous "trash," then it goes for both sexes."

manwhores are trashy b/c you say so? There's absolutely no logic in that argument.

see how that works? When you're ready to explain how I'm wrong, then I'll put more thought into my response. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    They too have standards. Sorority girls aren't slutty to just anyone, only the hot and suave dudes. Other girls are easier than sorority
    "sluts"
    True...that's where alcohol comes in play. Get them drunk enough that you've got abs of steel and biceps as big as their legs.

I will agree with neo that guys do have it a bit harder than girls. If a girl was just after sex and really didn't care, she could go to a party, scream "who wants to **** me?" and she would get laid that instant. A guy on the other hand would probably weird out quite a few people and probably wouldn't get a girl willing to.

But on the other hand a girl would get classified as a slut for doing that. It's a double standard both ways.

Guys always think they have it harder. Try being an ugly girl.

1averagejoe says:

"Guys have to work for sex? If by work, I'm going to assume you mean buy alcohol. Please in college anyone can get laid, all you go to do is act like a tool and get them drunk. Plenty of horny sorority girls."

ha ha ha, riiiiiight. How about you try buying alcohol to have sex with a girl? Let us know how that works out for you. It's much easier to be the guy on the outside saying "I could do that if I wanted to" than the one actually doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Guys always think they have it harder. Try being an ugly girl.
    Guys can be ugly and also not have that "something" that chicks like while girls are just either ugly or not. Chicks have it easier by far in the dating world, it isn't even comparable. Not to mention they live in a world where they actually believe they don't have to do anything and the guys chase them.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

shh! says:

"Guys always think they have it harder. Try being an ugly girl."

that's b/c guys typically do have it harder than girls. You aren't held to the same standards as we are. We're expected to be taller, stronger, faster, smarter, more confident, more stable, and earn more. If we're not, it's viewed by society as weakness on our part. As for your claim about being an ugly girl, have you forgotten about ugly guys? They can't hide behind makeup, jewelry, hair accessories, etc to make themselves more attractive without looking gay.

They can't hide behind makeup, jewelry, hair accessories, etc to make themselves more attractive without looking gay.
    Just a couple days ago I was thinking the same thing. I have a very light case of acne that comes up every now and then, and I was thinking...you know girls have it easier because they can use coverup. If I were to even use the stuff and someone got close enough or it didn't blend just perfect they would think I were gay.

I also agree that girls have a bit of an expectation that men should be strong or greater than them to an extent. It kind of stinks being the polar opposite of neo. I'm a skinny ass, weightlifting doesn't work for me...did it for about a year, didn't gain very much at all and hated it to be honest. I'm a cardio kind of guy, like running and cycling...I'm going to be skinny till I'm old and uglier. But women don't normally find that attractive. They usually find guys with that triangular upper body and large arms attractive.

What about the legs? That's all I got...

What a whiny thread.

shh! says:

"What a whiny thread."

translation: I can't handle the truth.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast