+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey You Bitch!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    College would be a lot more worthwhile for everyone if students had to be in the workforce or military for at least 5 years before we admit them.

Next topic: Toilet paper.

Is there any middle ground in the toilet paper section at the store? It's either bloody cheap, and feels like you are wiping your ass with a rake or it is hand-sewn with a golden needle. And then you got the jackasses that are too lazy to reach under the cabinet, grab a new roll of toilet paper and put it on the spindle, and just set it on top of the old roll... and if they do put it on the spindle, they put it on the wrong way! And if you buy the expensive stuff, they make sure to wrap their hand up as if they were mummifying themselve so they don't get a single speck of poop on their hand, because they are too damn lazy to wash their hands, before going back to putting greasy whoppers in their lazy fatass customers' meals.

Metrosexuals; any guy who makes a habit of shaving anything other than the stuff on his head, waxing ANYWHERE, uses any facial creams, any fruity smelling lotions, flamboyantly gay clothing, manicures, pedicures, spends more than 2 minutes staring at himself in the mirror, make up, palates, eats very feminine food like yogurt and passionfruit and shit like that, blah blah blah.

The only thing worse than a Metrosexual is a woman who loves Metrosexual men. I mean seriously who would date someone whose more feminine than them? It's like a jock wanting to date a woman with more muscles than them.

Next topic: Spam
    Last edited by Zatguy; 20-10-08 at 08:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12