+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck about what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    That's my point. I'm not saying that you'll move there after this visit. What I'm saying is if it goes well and then the visit in December goes well, you'll want to either move there or keep paying for visits. There's no way you can afford to pay for the number of visits that would make moving there not crazy.
    I know what you're saying, thats its not even worth bothering in the 1st place, because if it does all go well, it wouldn't work in the end. I guess I just have to find that out, if it happens.

Quick question though - which answer would indicate that she is interested in more then just sex...that i should wait for my friends and come in about 5 months...or come by myself sooner in about 2 months?

I think you are caught between listening to your brain, and listening to your emotions. Never listen to your emotions! They will double-cross you every time!

This woman is too old for you, lives too far away, and has too many responsibilities. It is one thing to have some fun together, and quite another to pursue a relationship.

Just to update...

Talked to the girl in question today online, and we both decided it would be best for me to go in December time when her sister and my friend go too. Also means we can go to her other sister's apartment in another city which is near the beach, and have a proper holiday So i wont be going there expecting anything serious, just to have some fun. After that, who knows.

Sooo all that worry for nothing, now just gotta wait 4 months..gonna be killer..but I can handle it.

Thanks for all your help, topic can be closed!

i seriously dont recommend it..i go with others on this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12