+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: so sick of punks who doesn't know how to please a women

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i guess i should've used the word "guide", we guide our partners in the direction that we like them to take. we compromise to make sure that both of us are following the same path.
    I think guide sounds better. "Mold" tends to swing towards "Force them to change" as in "physically mold them into submission".
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I on the side of not telling about sexual partners.

I have never asked my partner and he has never asked me. I don't want to know.

I dated this guy once and he had a list on his computer of all of his conquests (approx 70 in total). I thought that was pretty tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    first of all there's no need to get sarcastic or agressive about my comment. as we mature, we are able to manipulate men or women as well, with well prepared arguements into changing or perfecting their behaviour to our standards. i would love to hear opinions of people over 30 on that subject. everyone will agree that our society, culture, environment and peers affect our behaviour, right? and here you have a partner who is the closest creature to you available to be guided according to your requirements.
    i was more in shock than sarcastic, sorry if you mistook my comment and i was facinated really wondering was it possible.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I still stand my point and say **** you to those who disagree! Seriously.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    How would you like it if someone suddenly started asking you inappropriate and rude personal questions like "Have you ever masturbated to the thought of your parents" And then get angry with you if you got upset at that question?
    Wouldn't mind at all. The answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What you say will always be grounds for judgment just as much if not more than what you do. Speaking is an act in itself and worth being held accountable for.

This explains why so many think you're a tool for trying to be so objective about things. Your projected "wisdom" has come across as nothing more than contrived and instills little more than doubt in your disregard for emotion. You're hiding something. We might as well be talking to a robot.
    What am I hiding? and as far as I have read you are the only one calling me a tool. I do disregard emotion, emotions come second to logic and reasoning. You completely took words versus actions out of context. It has nothing to do with what was said here. When judging a person specifically their past is a window into who they are now for experience molds people into what they are. The past can not lie, but people can lie with their words.
    Last edited by Jade Altair; 20-11-08 at 01:44 PM.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I still stand my point and say **** you to those who disagree! Seriously.
    I get sick of reading threads and seeing boobaa saying **** you. So boobaa this one is for you, **** YOU!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Altair View Post
    The past can not lie, but people can lie with their words.
    So, if this is so, why is it that you rely on words so much?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When judging a person specifically their past is a window into who they are now for experience molds people into what they are. The past can not lie, but people can lie with their words.
    People do not act out of pure logic, it's unrealistic, it's virtually impossible. People act on emotion, not always unfiltered emotion, but no one chooses to do any one thing unless they feel that action has justification under the circumstances, regardless of whether they will regret it later.

Also, one's past isn't always an accurate depiction of who a person was, and definitely not an accurate depiction of who they are now. For even bad decisions should not define a person as a bad decision maker, especially if they've learned from that experience

With your logic, a thief is always a thief, a liar always a liar. Your disregard for intent and circumstances is not prime to establish any romantic relationship (which is what we're discussing). You're asking questions our President-to-be is asking it's the applicants of his cabinet.

Now if you want to ask how many penises she's sucked, or whether you can pump her ass full of sperm on the first date, be my guest, the point is you're definitely not going to get any points from it. In fact, if you ever did ask such intruding questions so early in a relationship, the majority of people would probably think your actions were illogical.

Wouldn't mind at all. The answer is no.
    How about if you were asked:

How often do you check out little kids and then jack off to them?

How many times have you tried to suck yourself off?

How often do you finger your arsehole?

Hey!

A partner has the right to know

On a side note since you like to judge people based on their history. How about someone close to you found out about a naughty little thing you did and then judged you for the rest of your life for it? It doesn't matter what you do from now on, that's it, you are what you did. If you pooped your pants when you were two, well that pretty much sums up who you are and always will be. Right?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

That's a good idea!
    Here are lovely [URL="http://www.bestforbride.com/wedding-invitations.php"]wedding invitations[/URL] and [URL="http://www.bestforbride.com/wedding-favors.php"]wedding favors[/URL]!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So, if this is so, why is it that you rely on words so much?
    Rely on my words to do what? I use my words to prove a point and not to describe and express my character ...especially to defend my past...I have done what I have done and I am today who I am because of what I have done, seen, and witnessed.

Not since I was a kid myself.

The idea never crossed my mind, isn't it impossible?

I don't believe I ever have.

Ok

Anything else? I don't mind when people judge me by my past as long as it is logical and to their emotions. They can leave me alone.

People do not act out of pure logic, it's unrealistic, it's virtually impossible. People act on emotion, not always unfiltered emotion, but no one chooses to do any one thing unless they feel that action has justification under the circumstances, regardless of whether they will regret it later.
    Are you making excuses for people who make hasty and poor judgment based on their faulty emotions? I can't really argue here. I think before I do my actions. I don't judge people on just their past..OI judge them on their future as well. My point was that I don't judge them simply on their word. It means NOTHING to me for someone to tell me they are honest for example...or dependable. The truth is, we will see when the time comes and depending on how their past is that is how much doubt in their success I will have. I don't let emotions cloud my judgment but doesn't mean I don't have any or enjoy them.
    Last edited by Jade Altair; 21-11-08 at 02:56 AM.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

Not since I was a kid myself.

The idea never crossed my mind, isn't it impossible?

I don't believe I ever have.

Anything else? I don't mind when people judge me by my past as long as it is logical and to their emotions. They can leave me alone.
    WRONG!

According to statistics you must have done any of those things.
    So it is obvious that you have an unstable past (not to mention the instability that must have come with jacking off to little kids when you were a kid) that you yourself want to hide and are uncomfortable with but are being deceptive about it.

Why are you being so deceptive and untrustworthy?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

How about if you were asked:

Hey!

On a side note since you like to judge people based on their history. How about someone close to you found out about a naughty little thing you did and then judged you for the rest of your life for it? It doesn't matter what you do from now on, that's it, you are what you did. If you pooped your pants when you were two, well that pretty much sums up who you are and always will be. Right?
    How exactly did you come up with those questions? Something on your mind?
    Don't expect anything.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you making excuses for people who make hasty and poor judgment based on their faulty emotions? I can't really argue here. I think before I do my actions. I don't judge people on just their past..OI judge them on their future as well. My point was that I don't judge them simply on their word. It means NOTHING to me for someone to tell me they are honest for example...or dependable. The truth is, we will see when the time comes and depending on how their past is that is how much doubt in their success I will have. I don't let emotions cloud my judgment but doesn't mean I don't have any or enjoy them.
    So wait, if your opinion is in no way affected by what someone says, why in the hell would you ask them how many partners they've had on the first date? Based of what you've just said knowing their past is moot.

Secondly, judgment is based off of emotion. Innate objects do not judge because they cannot feel on any level. Happiness affects your judgment, anger affects your judgment, frustration affects your judgment, sadness affects your judgment, heat affects your judgment, cold affects your judgment, pleasure affects your judgment, pain affects your judgment, hunger affects your judgment. If you experience any of these one things you are subject to your emotions. There are very few people who've managed to rise above many of these factors, but not many, and I don't suspect you're one of them.

Thirdly, you cannot approach romantic relationships (which at the very core of it, is what this thread is about), with logic alone. Wait, you can, you simply wouldn't get very far. Trust me, I tried it, and the only reason why I'm in the relationship I'm in now is because I threw my "logic first" strategy out the window.

I've yet to see you provide any of this wisdom you claim to possess, it all sounds like shit I'd read in a "Buddhism for Dummies" book.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rely on my words to do what? I use my words to prove a point and not to describe and express my character ...especially to defend my past...I have done what I have done and I am today who I am because of what I have done, seen, and witnessed.
    So wait, if your opinion is in no way affected by what someone says, why in the hell would you ask them how many partners they've had on the first date? Based of what you've just said knowing their past is moot.
    Bingo! We have a winner.

I've yet to see you provide any of this wisdom you claim to possess, it all sounds like shit I'd read in a "Buddhism for Dummies" book.
    +1

You have a logical consistency problem, Jade. For someone who claims to rely on logic, this is ironic. BTW, its fine to work out your new found ideas online here, but just spare us the lectures. We got your number.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast