+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Truth For You Miserable Gameless Punks!!!

Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 20-01-04 at 02:58 AM.

Originally posted by DIESEL
    ONLY UGLY, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, PLAIN JANE, AND/OR FAT CHICKS, POST ON THESE FORUMS (and the Internet in general).
    So then, what does this make you...?

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 20-01-04 at 02:58 AM.

First off all, you come on this site for 5 mins and think you know me. You don't know why im on this site, nor have I ever asked advice on how to get a women cause i don't ****ing need it.

Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 20-01-04 at 02:59 AM.

I don't expect somebody like to understand the many roads of life, be it your own or not.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, and is quite astonishing.

You come here flaming everybody on these forums, telling how we are losers. Answer this then, are you such a great one that you get so bored with life that you come here to make yourself look like an ass. Why arn't you off ****ing somebody? Huh, why waste your time, obviously nothing better to do.

Guys.

Quit whining and pay attention to DIESEL. He gives an excellent display of the benefits of constructive criticism.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Why do you guys post these big worthless articles? They ramble on and I get bored after the second sentence. Spend your time doing something more productive. All the players on this site are old, next.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Well, here's my take on each individual one. And keep in mnind, I'm not a player, although I do have the capability to be one, I just would rather use "game" and "skills" to get a woman and then I prefer relationships to trying to get ass. But skills can be useful in many aspects of life, and I choose to use them when I find someone I'm intrigued with and want to date and learn more about.

1. While I don't think women are worthless, I do understand that women are replaceable. So I will never deal with a woman who gives me shit (as in yells or argues over worthless stuff) and if I am given a hard time by someone you simply let them go and find someone else. There's no reason to let someone try to make you feel like shit because there are TONS of women out there I can be happy with. So why be unhappy?
    If you're not ****ing them - drop them... unless they have hot friends. Other than that - they are utterly worthless to you.
    I disagree. But I stated above that I don't go around looking for an easy lay. But it's true that hot women tend to have hot friends (so if she ends up just wanting to be "friends", don't sweat it and use it as a connection to her friends.) Also, don't underestimate the value of jealousy. I mean, when guy walks in with a really hot woman, other women in the place take notice. They think, "Man. He must be something special". And you flirt with them, let them know that she's just a friend, and get their number. So that's a plus to a "platonic relationship" too.

2. Looks like I jumped the gun a bit. I agree with never take any bullshit. It's not worth the aggravation and there are plenty of women who WILL respect you and not give you bullshit for every woman that does. Although I go for relationships so it is important to me that my woman thinks highly of me. And yes, I do like to "hold the power". As bad as it may seem, I like that whatever I want to do, my girlfriend will agree with me because I say it in confidence and as a "fact". If I want to go see a certain movie, eat at a certain restaurant, want to go to a certain place for vacation, I'm getting my way. It's not that I'm a dick about it, just that as long as I'm treating, I'm doing what I want to do. When she takes ME out to eat, then she'll get her turn.

3. Yeah. Women aren't the best people to take advice from about other women. I've found one or two that have been, but in general, you want advice from a guy. I've had women even tell me that they were willing to give advice, but that I probably shouldn't take it. One girl said to me, "I want a man who respects me and treats me like gold. But then again I always seem to fall for the asshole so I guess I don't even take my own advice."

4. I guess women like men with SOME sense of power. Of course you'll get the certain women who like to have the power, or like the overly sensative man, but if we had to generalize I'd say that the "majority" of women like a man who can take care of himself, doesn't cry over every little thing, and who can take control of things.

But I don't ever treat girls like dirt. Or have more than one girl. I've dated multiple girls at once, but that's only so I can make the wisest choice as to who to begin a relationship with. But once I choose one, I stick to her and only her (unless she wants to get a little freaky and introduce other people into our bed, but that's a separate thing that I'll deal with when/if it happens)

5. No comment. Except that attitude moreso than looks is the key. You don't NEED to be Brad Pitt to get the ladies (although it'd certainly help), but moreso the way you carry yourself and what you do/say in a conversation that will get you a girl.

6. Well, if you're look isn't working for now, you have to change it. Just your look. You're not changing your personality, or 'who you are', but only your look. I did it. I started wearing tighter shirts, got a new haircut, etc. I'm still the same old "Alexi", but just with a different look that (from what I'm told) is more attractive than the old one.

7. Well that's kinda dumb. If they're not on this site how are they going to grasp all your valuable wisdom oh mighty one? Besides, I like coming here. It's fun and something to do in the downtime in my day.

8. Like I said above, we all can't be out ALL the time. So when I'm home and just waiting for my friends or girlfriend to show up, or when it's time to go out, I come here. Well, actually first I go to the Clarinet Bulletin Boards, but then I come here! (A man has to prioritize, doesn't he?!)

9. No comment

10. No comment

11. This is up the person. I like relationships. You obviously don't. Don't try to mold everyone into relationship hating assholes like yourself. Let them choose whether they want to be on the darkside for themselves.

12. I highly doubt that if you're doing things right, a girl will make a final decision about you based on what you eat. Did my girlfriend break up with me because I like sushi? No. Cause that's stupid. She knows I'm all that and a bag of chips and isn't gonna let my dietary habits break up the best relationship of her life! Likewise with me on her end.

In conclusion, it's pretty obvious that you are all about sex and not about relationships or treating women like human beings at all. So to all who read this guy's future posts, if you are only interested in constant one-night stands, by all means follow his advice to the letter. If however you are interested in at some point getting into a relationship, then I'd go over his advice with a fine-toothed comb before taking it.

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ROFL, we drunk again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast