+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For older men (over 30)

when it comes to women, there is more then just sex, let say instead, "attraction to women"? Besides, how you imagine for a man "over 30" and married, having sex left and right for a sake for comparison for LF poll? Try that and see for how long you going to STAY married!

well, in my late 20s I was attracted to women 36-41, as said above "girls are just girls" and never attracted me...
    now i am 37 and still attracted to ruffly the same age group, maybe with -1 or -2 years shift, 35-40; but now they are my age .
    later on, mostlikely, i would prefer the same age group too; essentially, IMHO, the best of women, matured and experienced on one end and no signs of decay or tiredness life, from another...

DM - I'm still not even in double digits..mainly because I was wasn't fooling around when I was commited to my girlfriend and even a couple of others I liked before her.

Sombra, it's done. I'm too selfish right now to have a girlfriend. I've got some ambitions to take care of and she was ready for the "rest of our lives thing". I'm not...not yet, so I told her the truth so that she could find what she needs. If she's still there when I'm ready and we both feel like it, great, but I think most likely we'll grow apart. Sadness.. .

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I love you over-30 guys who aren't chasing 21 year olds! Honestly, I wouldn't take a 20-something male over a 30-something male, either.

How old are you, lite and sixpacj?
    Rapidly approaching 34... LoL
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

30? old? I thought 60 is old?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBeanLaden View Post
    30? old? I thought 60 is old?
    Congratulations for spamming, and advertising your own little happy dating site instead! How much do you get paid to do that?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    It was funny to me, too, to read "older men = over 30". I just turned 31. It still hasn't hit me that I'm old,
    You haven't noticed a little sag, a little extra weight, the beginnings of wrinkles in the face... LoL

It's a relative term. To a lot of people 30 is a milestone birthday as ~1/3 (Assuming you live until 90) of your life is now passed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12