+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: okay while im at it can i ask a personal question??

I agree that maybe he is trying to hold off on the "release." If you are really into oral with him you need to ask him to specifically tell you what he likes you to do when you're down there. If he won't tell you, then you have a couple options: either quit doing it altogether, or try on your own different things when you're doing it and see how he reacts.

Quote Originally Posted by steelsword View Post
    I agree that maybe he is trying to hold off on the "release." If you are really into oral with him you need to ask him to specifically tell you what he likes you to do when you're down there. If he won't tell you, then you have a couple options: either quit doing it altogether, or try on your own different things when you're doing it and see how he reacts.
    but why i thought most guys liked to cum when a girl sucks them. he knowss i have a fetish about sucking him and him cumming in my mouth but maybe i should just forget it and give upx

Quote Originally Posted by Chels! View Post
    but why i thought most guys liked to cum when a girl sucks them.
    Some guys like fellatio as a starter before sex... Other guys like to cum during fellatio... and others like to do so depending on their mood.

Some women like vibrators too... but that doesn't mean they want it every time they are sexual.

Guys like variety... even on something as stereotyped as a blowjob.

Maybe this is a case of too much of a good thing?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why don't you just take control and ride his dick.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Uhm, it sounds like you're just not sexually compatible. Which is pretty much the same thing as you being a vegan, and him loving his daily steaks raw.

Why don't people get that just as many people are not compatible emotionally, mentally, or physically, just as many people are not sexually compatible with you.

Is that concept so damn difficult to understand?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Sex may not be the main focus of a relationship... but incompatibility in this area can eventually lead to a relationship's destruction.

You can try to tailor to his needs and see if that helps... but if it leaves you sexually frustrated, then that would be a pretty good sign you're not on the same page as far as sex is concerned.

Lite makes a good point... there are many areas in which you need to be compatible --- sex is one of them. It's very likely to be compatible in many areas, but not all.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Chels!-

You sound like a fab girl! He sounds evasive.
    MT

He said he loves it but doesn't want it. Whatever his reason is, it's not a reason to give up or break up.

Every person is different. I find the comparison 'you being a vegan, and him loving his daily steaks raw' not applicable. It's not because one person likes meat and the other is a vegetarian, that you aren't compatible or that you have a bad relation, or that you have to break up.

It's ok to be different, it's ok to have different interests, needs, wants, likes and desires, friends, hobbies, you name it, as long as the both get along and are able to RESPECT those differences. After all, you're both INDIVIDUALS, not identical twins.

Trying to make someone do what they do not want to do, is control. He's saying no, she's trying to make him. That's control, sorry to burst that bubble. That would be like him saying he wants anal sex and she doesn't and he tries to have anal sex with her. Again, that would be control.

It's so easy to see the 'fault' of the other, it's not that easy to see the 'fault' in yourself.

The first thing one has to learn in a relation, is to let go of control. You can't make the other do what you want.

The second thing one has to learn, is to properly communicate. What is he saying?

He says, he loves it when she gives him a blowjob, but he doesn't want her to give him a blowjob.

How come? Has he been hurt during the act? Has one of his friends told him it's degrading to have a woman perform a blowjob? Has he read somewhere only whores give blowjobs? I don't know, only he has the answer to that. If your communication is good and he is comfortable with you, he shouldn't have a problem explaining you why.

Maybe it's just a feeling. Maybe he feels it's wrong. If that is the case, he'll have to attempt to figure out why he feels that way.

I guess what I am trying to say is, it's quite possible even he doesn't know why all of the sudden he rather not have felatio.

An open and honest talk between both partners would be the best approach to receive an answer.

Here is my suggestion for now: don't pressure him to doing something he doesn't want. Tell him that it's ok, that you understand and you won't ask him anymore, but if he wants a blowjob, he'll have to ask you or somehow let you know. That will take the pressure away and give him control over his body back.

Can't hurt trying can it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I get nervous when Im trying to perform and get given instructions. maybe instead of telling him straight out what to do you should start moaning when hes doing something good but dont be dead to the world if your not enjoying it. Just let him know when hes doing it right but dont put it right out there just drop hints with your moans.

Quote Originally Posted by Chels! View Post
    why is it that no matter how many times you ask a man he never ****s you the way you want ... you ask him to do it harder and he seems to slow down you ask him to slow down and he gets faster..... what is with you guys ... i try and do everything to please my guy everything and still he doesnt get it... he wont let me suck him ! and now im stuck on how the hell to make him happy!!!!
    PERSONALLY I ENJOY WOMEN WHO STFU UNTIL ITS TIME TO SAY "..YEAH..RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP.I'm coming" or "daddy please **** my mouth slowly" You may be a lesbian or he may be a confused bi sexual. In any case I advise you to go to the nearest swingers club dressed in slut clothes and invite big black men to bend you over the pool table.

Oh, goodie. Another prince.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Meat View Post
    PERSONALLY I ENJOY WOMEN WHO STFU UNTIL ITS TIME TO SAY "..YEAH..RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP.I'm coming" or "daddy please **** my mouth slowly" You may be a lesbian or he may be a confused bi sexual. In any case I advise you to go to the nearest swingers club dressed in slut clothes and invite big black men to bend you over the pool table.
    Yes, because that entire community is known for safe, sane non-drug (this includes alcohol) induced encounters by people who are all responsible about using condoms, getting tested regularly, and demand that their partners get tested regularly.

Any other stellar moronic advice you'd like to offer beyond trying to get another woman to have sex with you because you're incapable of having a real relationship and coping with real problems?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12