+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: okay while im at it can i ask a personal question??

okay while im at it can i ask a personal question??

why is it that no matter how many times you ask a man he never ****s you the way you want ... you ask him to do it harder and he seems to slow down you ask him to slow down and he gets faster..... what is with you guys ... i try and do everything to please my guy everything and still he doesnt get it... he wont let me suck him ! and now im stuck on how the hell to make him happy!!!!

Have you thought to ask your guy this question?

Plenty of guys 'get it'... so there might be a miscommunication between you and your guy. Would be a good idea to sit down and discuss this with him in an open, relaxed, and nonjudgmental way.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

oh yes we have had this chat over and over again and all i get is he just isnt in the mood any more x

Because the men you've been with are idiots. You need someone like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chels! View Post
    oh yes we have had this chat over and over again and all i get is he just isnt in the mood any more x

Could you give an example of the conversation?

Perhaps your approach is a little off-putting... maybe he feels defensive?

Poor quality sex is never just one person's fault... it involves both. I suspect poor communication between the two of you.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

okay well i sat him down and we spoke about what we both enjoy and what we would both like to do during sex...mine was alot to do with f*c*ing quite hard and rough and he said he enjoyed that.... i told him how i loved to suck him and he said he loves it when i do but recently everytime i go to do it he stops me its like he has someone else if that makes sense... like he doesnt want me to do it because he knows she been there but i just dont know we had a heart to heart about what we both enjoy and i try my best to give him what he wants ...this has only happened quite recently as before he loved everything i did !!

Might be a good idea to ask him why he doesn't want fellatio. It may not have anything to do with infidelity. Maybe you're a little too rough? And he doesn't want to hurt your feelings? Each man is different in which areas they are more sensitive in... so perhaps you need to learn his a little better? Or maybe he's one of those guys that can do without fellatio... and was just saying yes because he knew you liked to do that?

I'm not sure what to tell you exactly... other than to ask him why he doesn't seem to want fellatio anymore... go from the angle of maybe you're doing it wrong... and take it from there. Also ask him if he feels pressured by you for sex? No body likes to worry about their performance and no body will be eager for sex all of the time.

- James Allen

yes i suppose its just when i ask him he shrugs it off i said to him basically is it coz im no good and he said he loved it he just didnt want it... why are men so bloody difficult!!?

probably because you seem so bitchy about it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    probably because you seem so bitchy about it.
    really??? is that how i come across...... i dont mean to im just so frustrated and i really want to give him everything he deserves but its frustrating me... x

Quote Originally Posted by Chels! View Post
    yes i suppose its just when i ask him he shrugs it off i said to him basically is it coz im no good and he said he loved it he just didnt want it... why are men so bloody difficult!!?

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

What you do is great... it's just not what he wants.

Ask him what he wants.

- James Allen

yes i suppose x

Maybe you're just ****ing the wrong guy.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he is trying not to cum.

And yeah, you sound pretty demanding to me, too. In my experience, people seem to respond better to positive reinforcement than to criticism.

oh my god i never thought i came across this way its just i am happy with the way he is just sometimes things get a little boring and i dont mean to hurt his feelings x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast