+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-cum?? real or not?

Pre-cum?? real or not?

having sex with the boyfriend, and we go to switch positions and we discover that the condom has dissappeared.. searched the bed, and surrounding area, come to the conclusion that its inside me, so we just slap on another one, and continue like it never happened..
    later that day, i removed that stray condom from the depths of myslef, and it was surrounded with a slimy substance and i wasn't sure if it was cum or some kind of lube, or if it was just my natural juices.. my bf doesnt cum in me, and doens't come in my mouth, even though im ok with it he just doesn't like to, so ive kinda forgotted what it looks/feels like...
    i'm wondering if i could be pregnant, cos of pre-cum.. cos he didnt giz in me.. but i just want to make sure
    Lana Bear

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pre-seminal fluid contains little to no sperm unless he ejaculated recently without urinating to clean out the tubes before a second round of sex.

It may only take one sperm to reach the egg, but it takes the whole gang to help that one get there believe it or not. Otherwise men wouldn't need to produce millions of them.

Anyway, that slimy fluid is what I would guess be your natural juices. I'm assuming you're not dry as sand up there so if it had time to marinate while you guys put on another condom and gave it another go (where you would continue to stay aroused and produce your natural lubricant), I would expect it to be slimy.

Chill out, you're not pregnant.

YAY!!!!!!
    you've made me extremely happy!!!
    Lana Bear

basically Pre cum is to us as to what your own natural lube is to you.
    we just don't secrete nearly as much as women.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Pre-seminal fluid contains little to no sperm unless he ejaculated recently without urinating to clean out the tubes before a second round of sex.

It may only take one sperm to reach the egg, but it takes the whole gang to help that one get there believe it or not. Otherwise men wouldn't need to produce millions of them.

Anyway, that slimy fluid is what I would guess be your natural juices. I'm assuming you're not dry as sand up there so if it had time to marinate while you guys put on another condom and gave it another go (where you would continue to stay aroused and produce your natural lubricant), I would expect it to be slimy.

Chill out, you're not pregnant.
    Are you kidding me? She could very well be pregnant after this incident! Unless you are a medical doctor, I don't think your qualified to give medical related advice out like this!

To the original poster: Are you using any other birth control methods other than a condom?

Even with pre-cum, there is a chance of pregnancy. To be on the safe side, you may want to talk to a doctor or visit a health clinic to talk about the situation.

Just ask the millions of women every year who get pregnant when they aren't trying.

Not all men are secreters so there will be no fluid 'til right up to the end. Others are and tend to dribble a little. The amount of fluid will be nowhere near your own, though; what you're noticing is from you, not him.

When in doubt, get a test. You're probably fine but get a home test, just to be safe.

He doesn't like to cum in you? Where does he cum then?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    He doesn't like to cum in you? Where does he cum then?
    dude guys usually arent allowed to cum in me.

they can come on my back or stomach or on my feet or in my mouth but not in me.

Lana I agree with Fras. When you were having sex im sure you got wet then the outside of you dried up when you were done but the inside of you is still slick enough for two more rounds. As long as he didnt cum in the condom before it slipped off then Im pretty positive it was your own discharge. guys dont precum that much.

keep an eye on your period and buy a pregnancy test to calm yourself down. I really suggest getting on the pill though. And if a condom slips off then pull it out before continuing having sex ;P and dont listen to overreacting tweakers

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by d_j View Post
    Are you kidding me? She could very well be pregnant after this incident! Unless you are a medical doctor, I don't think your qualified to give medical related advice out like this!

To the original poster: Are you using any other birth control methods other than a condom?

Even with pre-cum, there is a chance of pregnancy. To be on the safe side, you may want to talk to a doctor or visit a health clinic to talk about the situation.

Just ask the millions of women every year who get pregnant when they aren't trying.
    They get pregnant because they were stupid.

There's as much a chance of pregnancy with pre-cum (without any ejaculatory incident) as there is if she sucked his dick, he came in her mouth, then they kissed and he went down on her.

Any woman that thinks she got pregnant from pure pre-cum was made a fool because their man wouldn't admit that he lost control for a second.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Although there's a significantly smaller chance of getting pregnant from pre-cum, it is still possible. Just wanted to clear that up.

You're most likely not pregnant, but I would highly recommend pulling out the old condom first next time.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course it's possible.

But possible is very different from probable.

Under the circumstances she's provided, being that his tubes were clean prior to intercourse, and that he absolutely under no circumstances ejaculated at any time (a man can ejaculate small amounts without having an orgasm). I would say there's no way she's pregnant.

In any case, were there any sperm inside the condom, they would have to travel out of the condom first which would mean back tracking then make a U-turn to head towards the uterus. That's a long distance for the buggers.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ..... but maybe he has high-endurance Superman sperm.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    dude guys usually arent allowed to cum in me.

they can come on my back or stomach or on my feet or in my mouth but not in me.

Why don't you let them cum in you?

To me, the internal's always been a very special part of exclusive relationships; to each their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lana_bear View Post
    and it was surrounded with a slimy substance and i wasn't sure if it was cum or some kind of lube, or if it was just my natural juices..
    Precum is for lubrication, but it is difficult to figure out what it was without a specimen...

Plus, condoms have lube in them naturally sometimes. And cum you can see the sperm. Precum is a clear liquid that drips out for the most part.

It does not have the prostrate pumping it like an ejaculation does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast