+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl Problem

Girl Problem

Alright, so I am 15 years old, a Sophomore in High School, though a bit more mature then most kids in my grade. I don't do any drugs or drink or smoke and I play in a band. Awhile ago my band played with another band, and playing with them was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I stayed in contact with her, and now I realize that I am completely overwhelmed with feelings for this girl. I never stop thinking about her. I have only talked to her a few times, and she is incredible. So friendly, and so much in common. She is only 17 years old, but she is in college She goes to a pretty big party school, but still does no drugs or drinking or smoking, which I love about her. I try to text her, but she is always busy and says she'll text me later and always forgets. She gave me her number first though so I could text her. Now just this last week, she got a boyfriend. The kid looks like an idiot anyway, but I can't believe it. I have no clue what to do. Even if the boyfriend was out of the picture I'd still be so stuck with this situation. What can I possibly do? She is so amazing. Thanks for any help!

I read in her blog that she would love it if some boy wrote a song for her. So I got to work on that, and I did. but its not like I can just send her one. She doesn't want it from just some random friend, she wants it from someone she loves also

Quote Originally Posted by thebigcheese876 View Post
    I read in her blog that she would love it if some boy wrote a song for her. So I got to work on that, and I did. but its not like I can just send her one. She doesn't want it from just some random friend, she wants it from someone she loves also
    Don't become obsessed over any one particular girl. It will drive you mad if/when you can't have her. I know from personal experience.

Young girls, especially in their teens, are notoriously flaky. Seriously, I'm 23, and I feel like the majority of girls even my age have ADD or some shit.

I don't know how to give dating advice to someone in HS. I didn't date in HS at all.

The dating-pool is small and everyone seems to form these tight cliques. It seems like if you're not one of the "cool kids" you're automatically disqualified by the majority of girls.

My biggest suggestion is to try to meet more girls away from HS. You will go crazy, and most likely fail, trying to snag this one girl.

if you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
    Don't become obsessed over any one particular girl. It will drive you mad if/when you can't have her. I know from personal experience.

Young girls, especially in their teens, are notoriously flaky. Seriously, I'm 23, and I feel like the majority of girls even my age have ADD or some shit.

I don't know how to give dating advice to someone in HS. I didn't date in HS at all.

The dating-pool is small and everyone seems to form these tight cliques. It seems like if you're not one of the "cool kids" you're automatically disqualified by the majority of girls.

My biggest suggestion is to try to meet more girls away from HS. You will go crazy, and most likely fail, trying to snag this one girl.
    First off, I really really appreciate you answering this, especially as realistically as you did. Thank you so much. I know girls are incredibly flaky, I was in a really serious relationship before this, so I know that it can be awful and great at the same time. That girl was in my High School, and is part of the reason I'm so attracted to the fact that this new girl isn't in my school.

And to clear it up, the song isn't like particularly about her or anything, that'd be pretty weird. I write songs all the time, its just one to fit the situation basically.

I know you think I just shouldn't focus on this girl, but thats what everyone has been telling me, and its just difficult. I don't know. Again though, I really really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!

Sounds like a bitch to me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigcheese876 View Post
    First off, I really really appreciate you answering this, especially as realistically as you did. Thank you so much. I know girls are incredibly flaky, I was in a really serious relationship before this, so I know that it can be awful and great at the same time. That girl was in my High School, and is part of the reason I'm so attracted to the fact that this new girl isn't in my school.

And to clear it up, the song isn't like particularly about her or anything, that'd be pretty weird. I write songs all the time, its just one to fit the situation basically.

I know you think I just shouldn't focus on this girl, but thats what everyone has been telling me, and its just difficult. I don't know. Again though, I really really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!
    Listen I'm sorry if this is harsh, but you're NOT in love with this girl.

I know everyone thinks they're in love with their first, but it's not infatuation, really.

The best I can offer is to try to date around. What's your track record with other girls?

In high school, you're success with girls depends a lot on your social status.

You have to climb the ladder, leap frogging from 1 clique to a slightly cooler clique to a slightly cooler clique and so on and so forth.

Now, to do this, you WILL have to a experiment with some drugs and alcohol, but as long as its responsible, moderate and in a safe environment, you should be fine.

Like I said, just concentrate on climbing your school's social ladder and the girls will come.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Please don't be a young creeper- leave her alone.