+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friends losing it

friends losing it

I need help giving help...
    ok one of my friend's may lose her b/f, shes not going to post it so I am. she ran into her first love not to long ago, and in the heat of the moment she kissed him (don't know how long). So she was honest and told her b/f but as anyone would probably expect, he got upset. they may break up. She's told her b/f that she loves him and not the first love, and that it was a mistake. Any insite on how to possibly get them back together would be helpful.
    Last edited by Hoss; 13-08-03 at 12:09 AM.
    A little opinion in a big matter.

well it seems like your friend screwed up. and now she had to live with the consequences. Some people will tolerate (repeated)infedelity, while others won't.

If she loses him over this its her own fault. He can't trust her anymore. She took her current boyfriend for granted when she kissed her old one.

i'm sure there are many other underleing issues here, but tough luck for her. she could have opted to work on them, but instead, she made a mistake. ....hopefully she'll learn.

This will be a difficult road to bounce from. I say the friend should talk with him at length about trust and offer to provide distance if he needed it. Whenever he's ready they could back together. All the while she should impress upon how sorry she is and provide reasons why he should trust her.

Thank you for your opinions, but to my knowledge they broke up. I appreciate ur time in attemting to help.
    A little opinion in a big matter.