there have been alot of things that have gone on in our my realtionship. ( as most of you already know.) so now im caught in this trap. it seems, whenever i decide i couldnt be happier, either him, or me, does something, and then it falls apart again. why is it whenever i know im in love with him and im so happy to have someone as special as him, he gets mad @ me, or gets mad and goes off and flirts with Jordyn, or tries to dump me ectectect...u know the drill.
is there something wrong with loving someone? it seems whenever i try, i get heartbroken. this has gone on for longer than jsut our relationship...i dont know what to do. i try to be strong, and rely on friends and family to get me through the really rough spots, but i dont understand why, every time i sit there, thinking about him, that the next day, something bad has to happen.
im saying all this now cuz it just happened. i was happy last night and all of 2day. we were talking on the phone, and i dont think i was doing anything, and well...now hes mad at me..
what am i doing wrong?