+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wondering if it was her or my fault...part 1

Always practice tough love with your partners and pets, otherwise they'll walk all over your countertops and heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Always practice tough love with your partners and pets, otherwise they'll walk all over your countertops and heart.
    you mean to pretend that you're going to leave them if they don't live up to your expectations more? sounds a bit risky, it might backfire on you.

what should i do?

hi people

i posted this thread a little while ago, and i know i've been told by people that this girl i was with was weird in the first place, and i guess she was, but guess what...it's been nearly a month since we haven't spoken to each other, and i don't like to admit this, but as much as i hate her for what she's done to me, i miss her all the same.

i wrote her a final good bye letter a few days ago, and in the envelope included the things i had received from her.
    i thought sending her that final letter would make me feel better about myself, but it hasn't really.

i still miss her. and although i know i probably should just talk to other people and meet new people in order to forget, i feel that there isn't anyone here who i really want to talk to about it. the people who i have talked to about it i don't want to bother again with the same story... so i don't really know what to do...

since i'm not in a relationship anymore, i have tried to meet new people again, but they still remind me of my ex, it would almost feel rude if i dated someone at this time, because it wouldn't be because i like them, but rather because i want to forget that other person. and i can't be in a relationship with someone new if i have this current mentality. when i'm alone, i'm thinking of the times where i had that other person, and it feels like i'm expecting these new people (girls) i'm with to act as a replacement for my ex when really we're only just friends, so i can't just go up and tell them that i feel lonely and that i need someone now can i. that would be weird...

no matter how weird my ex was, and i know i've been told she was weird, she had her good sides as well. i'm trying as hard as i can not to put her on a pedestal, but it's difficult to forget the good times. and i kinda miss those. i feel like i want to cry, but just can't bring myself to do so because she doesn't deserve my tears.

Sorry to go on about this, but I feel like I needed to vent my frustations a little...maybe I come off as desperate etc. or whatever, call it what you like, but that's just how i'm feeling.
    Last edited by 2confusedd; 13-02-10 at 12:45 AM.

You'll be fine once you actually start dating someone else. You're still looking to her to provide you with romantic thrills since she was the last person to do so. Consciously work at getting someone else in your life.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You'll be fine once you actually start dating someone else. You're still looking to her to provide you with romantic thrills since she was the last person to do so. Consciously work at getting someone else in your life.
    all i can do is try. but its hard. my first experience, and ill probably never see or talk to her again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12