+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do girls look for in a guy?

Really saying **** is attractive?...I seriously try to curb it because I cuss like a sailor...I mean I don't in polite company but when I'm with my friends...I do enjoy my **** word....but I grew up in a house of it...my mom sells material packages to contractors and my dad is a heavy truck mechanic...mechanics and contractors cuss a lot so pretty much they came home with it and you know how that can be contagious....However I do also believe myself to be quite articulate. I don't want everybody to think I'm totally ignorant and I'm one of those people that only use that word...I just really enjoy doing it.

I just never thought of it as being attractive.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At that age, just someone fun to be around and not a jerk. Video games are good.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    At that age, just someone fun to be around and not a jerk. Video games are good.
    If I found a girl who fits that (videogames included) I'd be far more than happy, so it's more than "at that age"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, maybe for ages 14 - 19. But there is a little more than that to a longterm, adult relationship. There are plenty of 'fun' adults around who never learn to buckle down when it counts. They usually get kicked out of their college program, assuming they even make it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Okay, maybe for ages 14 - 19. But there is a little more than that to a longterm, adult relationship. There are plenty of 'fun' adults around who never learn to buckle down when it counts. They usually get kicked out of their college program, assuming they even make it that far.
    Hmm well, you have a point there, I'd also want more things... but those too... I ask for too much.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fun and nice is a good place to start. Beats the alternative.

Not too bad, but your view is so unique. I like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by kuaisudi View Post
    Not too bad, but your view is so unique. I like it very much.
    You should use quotes or name the "target" of your posts, I've read 2 of them and don't know who you were talking to

In My Opinion girls look for in a guy:
    They look for a guy who can make them laugh and care about them. They want someone who will be there to confort them. They dont want a guy who is clingy and they want someone who is independent but still wants you to cuddle and help them. They don;t want someone who is depressed or pouty because its annoying and it makes us sad. We also want someone who is polite and not stuck on themselves. We like it when guys flirt and when they open the door or let you order your own meals. We like it when guys have a personality that is themselves and not someone different that they are trying to be.

Quote Originally Posted by KassandraCariss View Post
    In My Opinion girls look for in a guy:
    They look for a guy who can make them laugh and care about them. They want someone who will be there to confort them. They dont want a guy who is clingy and they want someone who is independent but still wants you to cuddle and help them. They don;t want someone who is depressed or pouty because its annoying and it makes us sad. We also want someone who is polite and not stuck on themselves. We like it when guys flirt and when they open the door or let you order your own meals. We like it when guys have a personality that is themselves and not someone different that they are trying to be.
    That made me see two of my fails... I suspected they were

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12