2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rebound?

Rebound?

First thing is that I'm new to this site. So hi everyone!

Any opinions?
    Last edited by lovexoxo; 28-07-10 at 08:02 AM. Reason: More info

Depends how long he was with his gfriend...

If you want to see whether he is serious about try to hold on the physical side...I mean not forever...but tell him you want to get to know him well before anything gets too serious.

If he gets impatient and moody...maybe he's only in for a short fling after the break up.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Depends how long he was with his gfriend...

If you want to see whether he is serious about try to hold on the physical side...I mean not forever...but tell him you want to get to know him well before anything gets too serious.

If he gets impatient and moody...maybe he's only in for a short fling after the break up.
    They were only together for a little over a month. I told him I would want to take things slow and he said that he understood.
    Last edited by lovexoxo; 12-04-10 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Had to add the word "things"

I don't understand why a guy that isn't single is frequenting a dating website.

I don't thinkhe is on the rebound since his last relationship was too short to leave him damaged (I should think!!)

But you might have another problem:

a guy who is playing the field, too happy to jump from one girl to another if things are not to his liking.

I used dating websites last year and there was that one guy I met who I know would log back on in a blink at the first hurdle with a girl.

Serial daters...can't stand them...it makes it look like we're all some kinda supermaket product you can swap at any occasion...

so be careful with yourself...just test his level of interest (I don't like playing games but when in doubts...verify)
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Sounds suspect to me - why would you even trust a guy who is on a dating site despite having a girlfriend? Doesn't matter how long they have been dating for, alarm bells would start ringing there and then. They probably haven't even broken up, in which case you aren't the rebound, you are just his bit on the side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!