+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Swinger's Club

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yet, another reason why i'll never pay for sex... there are always social functions and gullible people who are willing to give it to you for free.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Few days ago my bf was talking to his best friend, they didn't talk since over a year... His friend used to cheat on his gf as hell. I mean he even cheated on her with her best friend and this poor girl is still with him without know most of the truth Well whatever. So my bf asked him if he changed his cheating lifestyle and he said 'some kind of yes'. Well gf found out about him cheating after she got STD from him. Well, he said about one thing and he was cheating on her constantly with a lot of girls She of course stayed with him. As this guy didn't want to look for some random girls for **** in clubs etc, he has found a Swinger's club and is now going there to have sex with other woman.Of course his gf doesn't know nothing about it
    I want to say, for me it's sick. I feel bad for this girl but , she could have left him when he gave her this STD. She didn't so... But I mean, what do you guys about this club? For me it's some crazy shit, I would never done that but I know that some people pretty enjoy it. Have you ever been there? What's your opinion about having sex in such place?
    Whether from the bathhouses of the 1970s or humankind's relatively recent disdain for open sexuality, it's a real shame that swinging has earned such a bad name. In part, so many worry that swinging ruins the quality of marriages and the integrity of their vows, yet research [url=http://www.ejhs.org/volume3/swing/body.htm]clearly indicates the opposite[/url].

It's really up to the individual couple to decide if swinging works for them. It's a very powerful decision to trade away exclusive intimacy for increased pleasure. That said, I'll be willing to bet that it would work for more couples than those who realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by phys251 View Post
    Whether from the bathhouses of the 1970s or humankind's relatively recent disdain for open sexuality, it's a real shame that swinging has earned such a bad name. In part, so many worry that swinging ruins the quality of marriages and the integrity of their vows, yet research [url=http://www.ejhs.org/volume3/swing/body.htm]clearly indicates the opposite[/url].

It's really up to the individual couple to decide if swinging works for them. It's a very powerful decision to trade away exclusive intimacy for increased pleasure. That said, I'll be willing to bet that it would work for more couples than those who realize it.
    I'm sorry, but this logic is the dumbest thing I have ever encountered, and I am not a dumb guy.

If it works so well, then why does it turn into a lifestyle? Does it make the act of cheating "okay" because your SO is ignorant enough to want to do it too? I believe it makes them both out to be blind ignorant fools. Call it what it is... it's a bunch of non-commited adults acting like horny children and trying to find a way to justify it.

I think swinging is WAY better than cheating. There's no lying involved. I hate lying. Hate it! The fact that Pettit's bf's friend is doing this is appalling because he's lying to his girlfriend, not because he's experimenting sexually.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think swinging is WAY better than cheating. There's no lying involved. I hate lying. Hate it! The fact that Pettit's bf's friend is doing this is appalling because he's lying to his girlfriend, not because he's experimenting sexually.
    It's dumb when people play that game. Murdering my neighbors dog by decapitating him and eating his brains is WAY better than doing that to my neighbor...

Wether you're lying about it or not is it's own issue. But my beef is the fact that 2 people who gave vowels to each other, who are united feel the need to sleep with other people. This goes beyond "experimenting sexually" to downright nonsense. I'm sorry, but there is seriously something not right about sticking your junk in another married woman and watching your wife get railed by someones husband. Where is the commitment and respect being displayed? These people are not right in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by dono01 View Post

Wether you're lying about it or not is it's own issue. But my beef is the fact that 2 people who gave vowels to each other, who are united feel the need to sleep with other people. This goes beyond "experimenting sexually" to downright nonsense. I'm sorry, but there is seriously something not right about sticking your junk in another married woman and watching your wife get railed by someones husband. Where is the commitment and respect being displayed? These people are not right in the head.
    Well, personally, I agree that married people should be committed to one another. I am and I expect the same level of commitment from my husband, but clearly a lot of the population is incapable of this level of commitment. So many people cheat on their spouses and it's disgusting. If they want to have sex with other people, be open about it and do it as a couple. At least there's no deception involved.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by dono01 View Post
    I'm sorry, but this logic is the dumbest thing I have ever encountered, and I am not a dumb guy.

If it works so well, then why does it turn into a lifestyle? Does it make the act of cheating "okay" because your SO is ignorant enough to want to do it too? I believe it makes them both out to be blind ignorant fools. Call it what it is... it's a bunch of non-commited adults acting like horny children and trying to find a way to justify it.
    Chill out, dono. If my points are incorrect, feel free to address them. FYI, you will have better success if you stop using all those strawmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    This is one of the major reasons why I think a LOT more couples should try out swinging. Hell, half of all married people will cheat at least once. Half! How can this not be a dead giveaway that the current system is not working?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by phys251 View Post
    This is one of the major reasons why I think a LOT more couples should try out swinging. Hell, half of all married people will cheat at least once. Half! How can this not be a dead giveaway that the current system is not working?
    Hmm... The guy
    I qm tqlking qbout IS CHEATING in swingers club... His gf even don't know about it, if she would she would kill him... It's disgusting... I don't know what is worse, to cheat there or with some random girls...
    If two people agree to do it and think it's a good thing for their relationship then go on... There is enough pervertion in this world, so this is just another one... But personally for me it's just simply disgusting... Not just physically, but also emotionally... I treat my body as my treasure... I don't want 200 other people ,that have no meaning to me, have my treasure...
    I wazzzz here

Hmm... The guy
    I qm tqlking qbout IS CHEATING in swingers club... His gf even don't know about it, if she would she would kill him... It's disgusting... I don't know what is worse, to cheat there or with some random girls...
    If two people agree to do it and think it's a good thing for their relationship then go on... There is enough pervertion in this world, so this is just another one... But personally for me it's just simply disgusting... Not just physically, but also emotionally... I treat my body as my treasure... I don't want 200 other people ,that have no meaning to me, have my treasure...
    lol..damn PP! i think he's just saying there are people out there who like this lifestyle and works for them. We can't really force people to live some other type of life especially if they're happy with it. Right? Also, yes i get that your b/f's friend cheated and that sucks but it happens a lot out. Anyway, the guy has a valid point about swingers.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    lol..damn PP! i think he's just saying there are people out there who like this lifestyle and works for them. We can't really force people to live some other type of life especially if they're happy with it. Right? Also, yes i get that your b/f's friend cheated and that sucks but it happens a lot out. Anyway, the guy has a valid point about swingers.
    And I just say that Swinger's Clubs disgust me, I can have my opīnion or not? I said people can do what they want but personally I would rather die then go there
    I wazzzz here

And I just say that Swinger's Clubs disgust me, I can have my opīnion or not? I said people can do what they want but personally I would rather die then go there
    yeah i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    yeah i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Of course I could puke on top of that t oput my 'amen' on it but it's impossible virtually
    I wazzzz here

I don't want 200 other people ,that have no meaning to me, have my treasure...
    Yeah I had a similar metaphor with a temple... but I don't want people in lol. The treasure is better.

Hmm... The guy
    That's not swinging; that's cheating. For someone to act that way is to pervert the very purpose of swinging: expanding one's sexual options while increasing communication and trust, not decreasing it. That it happened in a swingers club is irrelevant.

To each their own. Though I believe that more people would enjoy swinging than they admit, it's not for everyone.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast