+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm confused. What does he want?

I'm confused. What does he want?

How can I tell if a guy is really into me? I'm 40 and he is 47. We have known each other since February but I have been holding back and he keeps contacting me. Like do I want to come over and hang out? I do, we have sex. He has asked me over repeatedly and I've said no many times. But the last times we have been together, I catch him staring at me, always asking me if I am ok, what am I thinking, who am I thinking of? We have sex he looks into my eyes and kisses me, holds me really right, and I think he might be developing feelings.

He'll contact me and ask me how things are going. If i say things are just "ok", he will ask why just ok. He got miffed when I signed out before he could tell me good night one time. When I've told him "I've been been better" he replied "why what's wrong? have i done something to upset you."

When my car went kaput, he is loaning me his second vehicle for as long as I need. And yesterday i went over, the first thing he did was hug me and hold me really time for a bout a minute.

Is this friend with benefits? Or is he developing feelings for me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am the one who has limited when we see each other b/c I don't want to move too fast with anyone.

Well, this is clearly more than FWB. There's definitely feelings.

I don't think it sounds like you have held back to be honest. People who hold back, don't usually give up sex so easily and he would seem to have got that pretty easily....

Saying that and I don't mean any offence btw, it does sound as though there may be more on his part for you. Guys who just want 'fwb', don't call and ask how you are, they don't offer to lend you their truck, etc, etc. They only show an interest, when you are laid on your back, or in some other posistion and for a sexual purpose. So yeah, I'm gonna go with there could be more developing on his side.