+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies, what do I do?

She's into you, just contact her. You seem to be waiting for her to initiate when you can as well.

unfortunately buddy, in the UK it doesnt work like that. all the women in the UK are messed up - no exaggeration. maybe she feels guilty of knowing that she isnt into me but saying she is.
    she could have texted something longer, or even a few days ago.... or even an email apart from the last one, but nothing. if she said to me she wants to meet up, then why not text that as well, saying something like "still up for meeting"?

If you think that, then continue and good luck with your relationship with her.

no worries.

just talking from LARGE experience mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    unfortunately buddy, in the UK it doesnt work like that. all the women in the UK are messed up - no exaggeration. maybe she feels guilty of knowing that she isnt into me but saying she is.
    she could have texted something longer, or even a few days ago.... or even an email apart from the last one, but nothing. if she said to me she wants to meet up, then why not text that as well, saying something like "still up for meeting"?
    No we aren't messed up.

I can't believe that because you had a few bad experiences, that you generalise all women in the UK to be messed up....sheesh! lol

I've had bad experiences with guys, however I don't hold the view that all UK men are f**ked up in the head.

Have some confidence man. She has done her part, she's made it damn clear that she is interested in you. So call her up, make plans with her and just relax and try not to be too serious or desperate sounding.

It is kind of humorous how you think that girls from the UK are so cynical. It seems like your insecurities are running wild inside of your head. Calm down or YOU will sabotage everything you have with this girl.

I agree with hello_gorgeous, dont be too serious/desperate. We like it when you take charge and call/text us or whatever, but don't overdue it. If you wait too long to make (another) move then she'll think you're not interested. The fact that she's still on the site doesn't necessarely mean anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12