+ Follow This Topic

Thread: no sex. dont know why

no sex. dont know why

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months now and we're sexually active but never had sex. We do everything else but the sex just doesn't come. When we're fooling around, i can finger her, eat her out, whatever, we both can't keep our hands off each other but as soon as I try to initiate sex, she says no, or she moves her body away.

I don't know why.

Neither of us are virgins, and she tells me stuff that if she gets me alone she'll jump me and she wants to **** me, but so far it's all talk and no walk. It's been this way for...2, 3 months now.

What's the deal? She doesn't talk about it, so I don't know what's wrong.

Makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

Is there trust issue? Is she afraid of pregnancy? Is she afraid of emotional commitment?
    Lots of reasons. Just ask her.

Maybe a privacy issue? Reading between the lines, you two are both young and living at home with your families, right?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

When I was 16 I dated a man for two years. I fooled around with him in the same nature for the first year, and I had intercourse with him for our anniversary. I wasn't a virgin beforehand either. I did that because I was fearful of pregnancy, because I didn't want to be, "Too easy," as it sounds. For some reason in young minds alternative means of sexual gratification doesn't equate sluttiness, almost as if it's not really sex. As I got older I learned there's little difference between any of it. I now find waiting a couple months instead of a year acceptable. I'd ask her. If it's pregnancy, she can go to planned parenthood a nd get pills for free if she's under 18, and t hey wont tell ehr parents. If she's afraid about being found easy, tell her you are in for more than sex.

I doubt trust would be a big part, unless she was raped. If she was raped, she probably would't be comfortable with oral or anything else either. Also, are you SURE she's not a virgin. She could be lying to you because you are not a virgin, and she might be a little embarassed.

Theres a myriad of possibilities. Talk to her. Communication is everything. Be open, honest, and by no means accusative.

She's shit testing you.

Ask her about it directly (but with the undertone of "one way or another you're getting the sex you want"). Unless she has some serious reason (like being sexually violated or something awful like that) tie her down, take her clothes off, and f**k her brains out. She may kick and scream and cry, but show her you know better, and have at it. She'll thank you in the end, and beg for more for a long time to come.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pclepel View Post
    She's shit testing you.

Ask her about it directly (but with the undertone of "one way or another you're getting the sex you want"). Unless she has some serious reason (like being sexually violated or something awful like that) tie her down, take her clothes off, and f**k her brains out. She may kick and scream and cry, but show her you know better, and have at it. She'll thank you in the end, and beg for more for a long time to come.
    Shut up, idiot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just tell her that its starting to be a problem for you, and it's starting to hurt your self esteem. Make sure you don't come off as trying to force her into it. Honestly though, I think this is a dealbreaker and you should just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by pclepel View Post
    tie her down, take her clothes off, and f**k her brains out. She may kick and scream and cry, but show her you know better, and have at it.
    WTF? That's called rape.