+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do :( I'm Confused

Don't know what to do :( I'm Confused

Please give me some tips on what I can do to pursue anything with this girl. I'm also confused as to what kind of message she was sending me.

I am very much falling for this girl. Last night I went out to a club with some guys and girls and she came along. I figured tonight I'd make my move. I looked for body language from the very beginning of the night. Maybe it was my head just telling me things.. But she would always laugh at all my jokes. She also seemed pretty shy. (Again maybe she really wasn't). This was the first time we talked tonight. Last 2 times I saw her we didn't talk or really hang around each other. But then again, tonight we didn't talk too much also to be honest...She did direct a few jokes towards me but maybe that’s a norm in her personality.

Later on I said I'm going to buy some water and sit down, and that she could come with me if she wants. Thankfully she did and soon we started making out once we sat down. Then ffs, like a couple of minutes later my other mates had to go home really quickly...I didn't get a chance to ask for the girls number and we didn't really talk too much for the rest of the night. For the rest of night she seemed a bit shy again.

I'm just a bit lost as to what I'm supposed to do now. I got a massive crush on this girl but we haven't really talked that much. We kissed n shit that night but I would have really liked to talk to her more. I will probably be able to go to a club with her again soon if her friends go. But what should I do on the next occasion? Last night she kissed me and she was practically sober...so I'm thinking that she may be genuinely interested in me as she was not off her face. But I don't know whether she took that night as another random hook up or if she would still be interested in me again. So if I get a chance to talk to her more next week, and hopefully get a bit intimate, do you think that would be a good opportunity to ask her out on a date or something...Or should I get her number and ask her the next day or something. Is it a bad idea to ask someone on a date when you're at a club lol? It's just that I don't know her that well...and I don't wanna seem like a weirdo. Plus its ultra hard when she seems pretty shy and seemed like she was very nervous about talking to me last night.

Anyway, sorry for writing so much. I just really want to make something work here. I am just inexperienced and I don't know what to do..

Well the fact that she kissed you especially if she actually was sober is a sign that she's interested in you. Can't you get her number through your friends and give her a call or send a text? Could just say who you are (obviously) and that you had a great time the other night and look forward to seeing her again soon.

Good luck!
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...

Next time you see her just say you did not get the chance to ask for her number and she will most likely give it to you since she does seem interested .
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Hmm. Do you guys think it would be a bad idea to ask her out on a date whilst at a club? Should I get her number first then maybe ask her a day later?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepparz View Post
    Hmm. Do you guys think it would be a bad idea to ask her out on a date whilst at a club? Should I get her number first then maybe ask her a day later?
    Yeah asking her out on a date while at a nightclub would probably be abit awkward.. Best to just get her number and contact her the next day suggesting to meet up for a drink etc.
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...