+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PLaying hard to get: How much is too much

I enjoy some hard to get but I also need some hints dropped that I'm on the right path...say stuff that is flirty and make sure to have some physical contact with him...not to much but every now in then reach out and grab his hand when talking or sit close to him and rub against him with your body, not in a over the top grinding way but just in a brushing up against you kind of way. Surrendering some of your personal space lets a guy know that you are at least somewhat comfortable with him physically and most women who are comfortable with a man physically also like him to a certain extent emotionally.

I like women who play hard to get, I figure if all it takes is a smile and a compliment to get to the prize then probably a lot of guys have been there before.

If the alternative is easy to achieve? There is no alternative. Retreated to achieve?

There's a difference between "Playing Hard to Get" and "Don't want to get got".

Girls that play hard to get do it for various reasons. Nerves, emotions, or whatever...they eventually want the guy or want to get "caught" by the guy..but it's a delicate game to play. You can play it with someone who is playing it with you...or you can play it STUPID and completely think he will always chase you. But once you stop trying to call or text him or bat off suggestions to get together without offering another day, then you're falling into the "don't want to get got" territory...and you're then risking either just losing his interest or you're a girl who likes to keep men along on a leash so you have options.

Granted, men play both sides too but you know, as you get older and more experienced, games become less tolerable and you can write people off almost immediately.

Play your games if he's playing them, but after a while, you have to get to a point where enough is enough or you're wasting both each others time.

Not all guys are into the "challenge" of a woman playing "hard to get". If a woman likes me I'd really like to know about it so I could pursue it further. Maybe its me, but I have no patience for something I don't think is going to work out.

Why play games??

It's either going to work or it isn't.

The only way -you- are going to eff it up is by doing something you should not. IE Cheating, or lying. (Breaking trust)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123