+ Follow This Topic

Thread: really confused need help

really confused need help

okay, ive been dating this girl for neaely a year and a month, weve dont everthing together basically through it all we fell for each other and became close friends, it was unlike anything i had before. we trusted each other with our lives. as it went on and on we almost began to spend every day with each other and we loved it. sure we had our fights but it didnt matter they meant nothing because we just looked at each other and new we loved one and another more then anything, now i go away for three days and she starts to hang with this new friend of hers, she doesnt have much friends she basically gave them all up for me, idk why she did this because i have plenty of friends, shes like become one of them into my group of friends, well like i said i go away and everythings been perfect even the first night im gone. then she hangs with this girl and immidietaley everything changes, she comes back tries to pretend like nothings wrong, but i can tell for some reason shes thinking about ending it, we lay together in my bed and fool around a little, shes the one who instigated it not me, i was still stressed from the two days before. after she lays in my arms and starts to ask me all these crazy questions, like do u ever wonder what it be like to be single, what it be like if we never went out, i just say yeah i know what being singles like and i chose to be with u this long for a reason, she keeps going i say hey listen do u want to be in this relationship? do u lile being with me? do u love me? in a nice way because this has already gone onfor about an hour. she says yes to everything but lays in my arms and does the same questioning again. then she begins to say i dont know is ut really worth it if we break up next year anyway, "ill be going to college", i say all i know is i love you and id rather be here with you then any other place right now.. and she keeps going not ending it until she breaks down and sobs on my chest for about 15 minuets, shes hysterical. i get up holding back tears and say i love you and you know i wanna e with you. but you got alot on your mind you gotta sort out, give me a call and will hang when u got it all fogured out, i love you. i offer her a ride she declines and walks to "think" i drive to my dads an begin to burst into tears. it wa just so unexpected. she texts me later saying shes still walking, and calls me saying that hes going to sleep and wanted to say good night. i didnt respond to the call or the text. i asked my dad and he thinks shes playing mind games. i kinda hope hes right because id hate to lose the person i love and have spent almost every day with for almost a year amd a month in a blink of an eye

Something else is going on here. Until you find out what it is, you won't know what to do about it. It's time for a focused talk with her ... not speculation about something in the future, but what happened in the three days you were gone that's making her so upset right now. You can't let her off the hook or allow her to dodge the question, but you must be prepared to learn something that you will absolutely hate!

Good luck.

Carl.

thanks carl,
    i thought the same thing, i think she may have cheated or is choosing between another man and the single life or me. i asked her to be straight up maybe a thousand times but she wouldnt it was just the same old cliched questions. should i respond to her call or play it cool and tell her when she wants to cut this game shes playing and have a level headed talk and wants to cut the shit to call me back. <== was my ads suggestion

Hey man, my ex did this too. She came back from vacation thinking she was missing out on something. She texted me how much she fu**ed up and wanted to make love to me blah blah blah... So, I go over there the next day, we bang it out then she bursts in to tears.. Talk about awkward, lol. Well, anyway she's just confused. She thinks she's missing out on being single, you both sound pretty young, and once a girl does this... There usually isn't a chance of going back. It was more than likely that "friend" of hers that she hung out with when you were gone that put these ideas in her head, and made her question your entire relationship.

You also said you two hung out 24/7, and she didn't really have anyone else.. That leads to problems my friend, it's something I learned the hard way.

I don't think she cheated on you with this friend of hers, but there is definitely that possibility. I wouldn't talk to her for a few days, and I mean DON'T respond to any of her emails, texts, calls, etc. She needs time to think, and so do you. Do you really wanna give this girl another chance? From personal experience, I can tell you breaks rarely work, and it's better to just go build a relationship with someone else.

her friend is a girl, so i dont think that happened, but who knows what other things she may have done, just odd that this all flies out of nowhere, just the other day she was making these big plans thru my friends for a surprise bday. idk about other girls i gave it some thought but the only person i can imagine being with is her. im gonna play it cool and everything and act that i love her but she cant play me. but honestly im stuck and idk how to approach it. if she goes i know ill move on but ill be hurt for a long long time. she means alot to me. and idk how to approach this whole mess im really stuck

Play it cool, and ignore her for a bit. It's harsh and will be hard as hell, but she needs to realize what she's missing... Don't be there for her. You need to do that, for a little while at least.

exactly what my dad said, thats how ill play it.. ****in sucks i cant imagine us being in the same room if it doesnt go back to the way it was.
    ****in sucks