+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Men, please read this email from the guy I've been emailing, I'm a little scared

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Why are you still talking to this guy? A few people asked you that question & you very nicely ducked it.

My guess is you like the attention & the drama it brings you.

So why not keep talking to him & stop going to other forums to fake complain about it.

You have been given some good advice here that you don't want to seem to take, so why continue talking about this guy?
    I have STOPPED talking to him. Are you a man by the way because this forum is ask a man. Anyways I posted to get some other perspectives on the situation not to get insulted by self-righteous and arrogant people like you. Stop ASSuming things you know NOTHING about.
    Last edited by lis12; 20-07-10 at 05:07 AM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    ^ Again, what I posted isn't wrong. I already said he couldn't *likely* track her down if she's posting from her home comp through some large ISP.
    What part of "you can rarely find geographical coordinates within 100 miles" leads to "I can likely track you down"? Again, GeoIP databases are built by submissions from users, not calculated lat/lon coordinates. Keep trying to convince yourself that you have a clue.

If she posted from, say work, from a server with a static IP you can certainly track down that machine. I can think of a couple of easy ways. I ping my work machine all the time.
    Really? So pinging a machine equals being able to find its geographic location? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded
    Its a nice article tho. Here's one for you to critique. Let me know how it goes:

[url=http://prd.aps.org/abstract/PRD/v54/i3/p1955_1]Phys. Rev. D 54, 1955 (1996): Polarized structure function g_{2} in the c.m. bag model[/url]
    You provide endless amusement for me. Is linking me to a completely off-topic paper on particle physics your way of desperately trying to feel like your inferior mind's knowledge isn't completely outdated and false?

When you get tired of writing useless C++ code with ROOT and dealing with CERN's bullshìt, maybe you'll outgrow your simpleton mentality and dive into a field that at least requires a brain; pure mathematics, maybe?

Enjoy your muons, you benighted toolshed.
    Last edited by hurt_confuzd; 20-07-10 at 05:34 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Didn't understand a word of the article, I know. Its about as relevant as the article your posted so I thought it fair.

The amount of math in that area requires graduate level understanding. Its not something a 19 year-old teenager living in mommy's basement would ever know about. Nice try on the bullshit, tho. Come back in 5 years or so when you actually have some real math under your belt. First or second year undergrad differential equations doesn't rate.

You keep showing up here, Nick and try to bait the regulars. For someone so smart, you were pretty stupid to troll away those who were willing to give your sad, unsuccessful forum a try. Not me tho. I got your pathetic emails and immediately blocked them. Better luck next time. Keep posting, tho, its good for LAs forum.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by lis12 View Post
    He's posting nasty stupid things saying women have a fantasy about getting raped,
    This is a fact. Some women do fantasize about being raped. I don't understand it, but it's real:

[url=http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/humannature/archive/2009/01/26/rape-fantasies-and-female-arousal.aspx]Human Nature : Rape, Fantasies, and Female Arousal[/url]

You have heard of Slate.com, haven't you?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You keep showing up here, Nick and try to bait the regulars. For someone so smart, you were pretty stupid to troll away those who were willing to give your sad, unsuccessful forum a try. Not me tho. I got your pathetic emails and immediately blocked them. Better luck next time. Keep posting, tho, its good for LAs forum.
    My unsuccessful forum? haha.

You seem to be the only person who doesn't understand how retarded you sound. If I wanted that forum to be successful, I wouldn't have disabled the registration page two years ago.

(My pathetic emails? If I had your email address, clearly, I'd be able to find your IP address, ping it, track you down, AND STALK YOU! RAWR!)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345