+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to understand why I like her

Trying to understand why I like her

I think I've posted about this earlier.
    I used to think I didn't have a clou why I like her but now that I'm putting all the pieces together I think I know why.

On the first day I've met her I made a good impression. Told her she has become a pretty young woman etc. It could have escalated sexually but her parents were at the same party so nothing happened. She tried to be alone with me but it was too crowded. Hadn't seen her for a while after that night.

A month later we met again, we live close to each other. She gave some oneliners such as " My parents were at our age when they met (I'm older..). If you were one year older it would be a problem but your age is fine "
    I didn't know how to respond, just smiled and nothing really happened.We have been seeing each other every week since then, she has never canceled any date

Since then and every time she talked about "I've kissed this guy but I like that guy, I'm with this guy now but actually I want him.. It seems very wild and very sexual. Very slutty also but it keeps me guessing.

Sometimes I think " Is she telling me all this because she wants to make me jealous? Or because she means it? "
    It's clear that she likes me but I don't know in what kind of way, and she never puts the first step.
    She puts these desperate oneliners in her nickname such as " I just wish you understood.. All I want is you.."

And I'm pretty sure that at least 10 guys think/ hope that those lines refer to them.
    Recently we had a group date and one of my friends made fun of the number of guys she's made out with.
    He said " Is our friend X (me) one of them? " There was an awkward silence and she said nothing.
    I said no. My friends were talking about how we would be a good match, but neither me nor her replied to that.
    It was a weird moment

I'm not as desperately in love with her as I used to be, but I think about her a lot and I would really like to know what she is thinking. And mostly why she is telling me all this sexual stuff 90% of the times. I have never met any girl who is so oversexual.What is she trying to achieve by telling me that she kisses 3 different guys every week? She does tell me that she makes it clear to them that she does it to have fun

Maybe there are some women out here who can help me make it clear if she is just playing with my head, or that she is afraid of admitting that she likes me?

Whatever happens, I don't want a relationship with her anymore. I do enjoy hanging out with her but I know she that sooner or later she would cheat on me anyway. She is very untrustworthy as a partner and she has hundreds of guys going after her. I'm just curious to find out what she is really thinking.
    Is there something I can do/ say to figure out what her intentions really are?
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 17-08-10 at 05:29 PM.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    If you don't care, then why the need to burden yourself by finding out her intentions?
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    If you don't care, then why the need to burden yourself by finding out her intentions?
    I do care, but I don't want a relationship with her. She would cheat on me anyway.
    I find it very awkward that she has a need to talk about her sexual adventures. That she enjoys selling a slutty image.
    She always smiles when she says that she has kissed another 3 guys this week, and she is proud of it.
    I have no idea what she is trying to achieve by telling me about it

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Sorry about that, why do you care so much about her image if you have no plans to be with her? Anyway, What I think is that maybe she thought you'd find her more desirable if she told you how "hot on the market" she is.

Either she's really a slut or she's using the wrong approach to get you to like her.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    Sorry about that, why do you care so much about her image if you have no plans to be with her? Anyway, What I think is that maybe she thought you'd find her more desirable if she told you how "hot on the market" she is.

Either she's really a slut or she's using the wrong approach to get you to like her.
    I would be a hypocrite if I said that it doesn't affect me. She is very attractive. Most men think exactly like I do and use her to fullfill their sexual desires.
    I am one of the only guys who hasn't stopped resisting, and she once said she was in love with the other one who hasn't responded to her sexual statements. The only way to get her out of my head, is to stop seeing her I think.
    But I like to think that my initial feelings for her are fading away. When I'm not with her I think about her and when I'm with her I'm thinking "Why the F was I thinking about this whore?"