+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Unfaithful?

Girlfriend Unfaithful?

As some of you may know, my girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and currently she's in a 4 star hotel with her so called gay man friend. The so called gay friend payed for her flight and they share a room. My girlfriend assures me that the friend is strictly homosexual and there is no sexual feelings towards each other. It just strikes me as a big red flag in my mind that there is something severely wrong with this thing.

Can someone help shed light on this? Maybe I'm just being jealous?

hhmm it sounds like the worlds best cover story, women know as guys we wont be bothered at all if he's gay.

but then, she has told you it all, so why would she even tell you that much if its a lie? may as well lie about the whole thing surely.

although....my ex cheated on me with another guy....and she would pretty much tell the whole truth, apart from the fact she was actually f*cking this guy. and at the times i did have big red lights going off in my head, and i chose to ignore them. however, even caught red-handed she tried to deny it.

so basically...theres no way of knowing unless you have evidence. you have to trust, although maybe not so easy after what i've just said. just be wary....and if theyre sharing a room are they sharing a bed? if so, gay or not, is it approiate for another man to share a bed with your woman?

sorry, not been very helpful, just sharing from my experiences

She's cheating on you.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, is he gay, or not? If he is, you should calm down. Gay men like boys.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yesterday I was talking to my friend about my relationship with my girlfriend and he told me to basically to call her and raise questions concerning faithfulness. She got really defensive and threatened to hang up on me..............she did...

I called it! Sorry, dude. You know what to do now. Move on.

@Vashi

Gay men don't pay for girls flights. Why pay for a flight if you're not getting anything out of it? He's right to be alarmed.
    Last edited by Raze; 24-08-10 at 09:33 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Berict View Post
    Yesterday I was talking to my friend about my relationship with my girlfriend and he told me to basically to call her and raise questions concerning faithfulness. She got really defensive and threatened to hang up on me..............she did...
    you should have said that in the original post, she cheating on you. sorry dude!

Cheating on me? Ouch. This is my first relationship and this is a pretty big blow to me, as I've known her for 4 months. I first approached her about the issue through google chat saying something like "I'm unsure about some things", then she instantly replies with "what do you mean? are you breaking up with me?"...
    Last edited by Berict; 24-08-10 at 09:41 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a friend who is gay. If he wanted to share a room somewhere, I would do it. He's like one of the girls, only funnier.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

One of my gay friends has a son. He was married for years before finally figuring out his sexuality and coming out of the closet. And his boyfriend is proudly bisexual. Anyway, my point is that even gay men have been known to have sex with women. Some women even throw themselves at gay guys, for the challenge of it, I guess. So just taking this situation at face value, there could be something shady going on.

And as others have pointed out, it may just be a cover story for cheating. The fact that this guy paid for her flight and is staying in a hotel room with her is really suspicious. What's the rest of the cover story? Are they taking a vacation together? Or is she visiting the city where he lives, but for some reason she can't stay at his home? Maybe he is married.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Have you met this guy?
    Spammer Spanker

nope. I have not.

Then you have every reason to get all bent out of shape about it, in my opinion. The thing is, though, gay guys can and do pay for girls. It's entirely possible that this is all on the up and up, but the fact that you haven't met him makes it an unknown, which doesn't inspire confidence.
    Spammer Spanker

Even if your girlfriend is being honest about everything, she is still in the wrong. The situation is inappropriate and so highly suspicious that any normal person would be upset about it. If she can't treat you better, you should dump her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I just talked to her on the phone and began telling her something like "was it wrong of me to ask questions concerning being faithful? if you have nothing to hide then what's the big deal?" She was so quiet on the phone at first, basically telling me that I had "changed". She tried changing the subject.. I couldn't let it go and ended the phone conversation. I'm so confused and in denial. Are you guys positive that this looks like cheating?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast