+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unfaithful

Unfaithful

K~call me a slacker but im just catchin up on some movies at my brothers while babysittin, and I got to finally watch this one...with Diane Lane and Richard Gere....anyone else see this movie?

Holy crap, the sex scenes were so intense...and not once did I think of the husband, yea they show Richard starting to sense something, but the most of the movie was about the "hot sex" going on between Diane and this foreign guy.

This movie took me right into it...been a long time since Ive been this into a movie. My gawd the power this movie conveyed about feelings and emotions.

The second half of the movie blew my mind, yo i so didnt see that coming!

All I have to say is this...I have NEVER once cheated on any of my relationships, not even a damn thought. I dont know how people get so wrapped up or so unhappy in a situation that they look elsewhere, I know it happens ALOT, its just sad. I think people need to start looking towards themselves again, and stop lookn for someone else to make them happy. Then no one would end up in the damn dump.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think there was already a thread on this,...back in the days lol. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Cheating and all that aside this movie was amazing. Squirt did you see that bathroom scene??? Holy hell! Steamy! I saw that guy (Oliver Martinez) in a movie when I was in Indy. Shit, did he ever look different! But DAMN!!! he was sexy in Unfaithful. I can totally see why she was tempted!
    You are right though. They way it played out totally took me by surprise. Scary.....

As for being unfaithful...you have to nip temptations in the bud. That's the mistake Diane Lane's character made. "If you play with fire, you may get burned".

Freddie

That French actor is disgusting. Brrr... *shrugs* This is just stupid - how could she cheat on someone as hot as Richard Gere?!
    I have it all. Including kino.

I've never cheated on anyone in my life. If it got to the point in a relationship where i was that miserable i would put an end to it before i even began to look elsewhere. Anyway gettin back to the movie...i loved it. Oliver martinez is a total hotty although there is something kinda sleazy about him..maybe thats what makes him so appealing i dont know. But that movie was great and richard gere still looks as handsome as ever!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    for an old lady, she still got it going on. raverboy

That bathroom scence? OMFG~yea Id take a risk like that...that was HOT!

Im glad he turns himself in(well lead me to believe he does anyway)...crime of passion. When Richard hits him on the head with the globe, and took a few seconds for the blood to start running...ewww, ya know Richard was one pissed off MF! But he sure got his shit together super fast didnt he?

I couldnt in good conscience have an affair, nor cheat. I would leave the situation before Id start up something with someone else. But I guess thats part of the thrill, having those damn affairs. But like her friend said in the movie "they always end up in disasters."

I doubt anyone has an affair in good conscience. The nature of the act almost guarantees that you would be racked with guilt. But I have a hard time passing judgment on those who cheat sometimes, because it's not always easy to just "leave the situation". Say you're married, with children, and you're miserable with your husband. Leaving the situation means putting your children through a divorce, which can be very painful. And who knows what else might be going on, on top of all that. I'm not saying that excuses the unfaithfulness, because it doesn't. I just don't know how much better I would have handled things if I were in the shoes of somebody in a situation like that. It's easy to say what you would do until you're actually under pressure
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

I agree. End one before starting another one. but I also agree that there must be some real passion added in the doing something totally prohibited. But it's not worth the hurt you're causing to the other poor fellow, because sooner or later, it's all going to get out.

Richard Gere is NOT HOT. Maybe it's just the fact that he's famous and has money (power), but physically..nope. No eyes, is my biggest problem. And the cheeks are all wrong. Has that flat-fat face going. The nose isn't great.

But maybe there's something about him that you girls see..I dunno, I'm not a girl, but I wouldn't wanna look like him.

Freddie

I dont find him hot, not in the slightest bit. I had a friend who worked a Chicago hospital where he showed up, yup thats right had a damn gerbal stuck in his ass, of course this was like 10 years ago, but ew I never thought he was all that..

As for having affairs, I dont care if Im put into a situation, in good faith and in good conscience you have a CHOICE, and my choice would be NOT to get involved until the current one is over. I dont pass judgement on those who may have had a affairs, but I will say my cousin did, and I lost all respect for her. Its not fair to anyone involved. I dont care what the situation is, you have a damn mind,use it! YOU have the power and the control to make decisions.

And wow, see in the movie, what did Diane do? Oh yea, towards the end she went back and thought "I shouldve just got into the cab." People have choices in life. And I KNOW I would NEVER choose to do something such as having an affair.

Good point, Squirrley. USE YOUR MIND. You can't have everything you want, do everything you want. You have to practice restraint or this thing doesn't work. There are rules, some are written some are unwritten, some are spoken, some assumed. If you have a relationship with someone and it's open and you can mess around with others, then you've agreed upon it and whatever you have going on is your own choice. But otherwise, don't do something because of the thrill at the expense of hurting a third party.

Freddie

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well nomas...richard is like sean connery. in his younger days, he was thought to be the cream of the crop. society has changed in that men with power are sexy. these two actors have probably the age and wisdom that a lot of women find attractive. in other words, the type of men who would foster a family and raise them in this world without the economical problems that many of us face today. raverboy