+ Follow This Topic

Thread: being unfaithful

being unfaithful

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 2 years now. He gives me everything and supports me in every way possible. we have lived together for over a year now.

My problem is that i just cant seem to stay faithful, and i dont understand why because he does everything for me but when im not around him I couldnt be bothered and i act single!

Im not a slut defiantely would be but i dont know how i can solve this issue? should i break up with him?

i only started a new job and am already sleeping with my boss!
    i like him alot but i know its not gonna go any further than sex but i almost feel like i dont want to have a boyfriend but if i didnt have him i dont know what to do!!!!

Have you been this way with all of your boyfriends? Have you been unfaithful the entire time you've dated? It could simply be that you're not happy in your relationship with him. There's something you're not getting from him that you're trying to get from other men. How's the sex with your boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by confused1234 View Post
    I have been going out with my boyfriend for 2 years now. He gives me everything and supports me in every way possible. we have lived together for over a year now.

My problem is that i just cant seem to stay faithful, and i dont understand why because he does everything for me but when im not around him I couldnt be bothered and i act single!

Im not a slut defiantely would be but i dont know how i can solve this issue? should i break up with him?

i like him alot but i know its not gonna go any further than sex but i almost feel like i dont want to have a boyfriend but if i didnt have him i dont know what to do!!!!
    i know it's hard to accept that you're a slut but you're
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

well kinda yea...but the thing is if im not with him id be heart broken!! its a cache 22 situation...the sex is great with him but now i dont want it anymore!!!
    its almost like i get a rust of adrenaline or soemthing its really weird but wish it wasnt like that!!

Why does this seem like a troll post to me?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I would suggest going to see a therapist to get some help working through this. It sounds like it really bothers you, and it is certainly disrupting your life, so getting some professional help would wise. There are a lot of possible causes for this (some disorders come to mind offhand, early childhood trauma, having an addictive personality, etc.), but since determining the true cause would take quite a bit of time and digging, going to a professional would be best.

She can shoot herself in the head for being a troll or a cheater. Doesn't matter to me.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Tell your boyfriend. He shouldn't be putting his dick in the same place your boss is.

I really hope you are a troll. That is pretty lame shit to do to someone you are with and claim to love. You should tell the truth.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-12-09 at 11:32 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well kinda yea...but the thing is if im not with him id be heart broken!! its a cache 22 situation...the sex is great with him but now i dont want it anymore!!!its almost like i get a rust of adrenaline or soemthing its really weird but wish it wasnt like that!!
    and thats why you shouldnt sleep with your boss
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

While I myself do not support cheating, my two cents:

If you can't stay faithful, ask yourself what you require of your partner.

* If you require your partner is faithful to you, be faithful to him.
    * If you can live with the fact your partner sleeps with other women, find a partner to start an open relationship.

But always be honest - your partner should know what to expect of you. Don't let him think you're faithful while he's not. Tell him you're not, and find someone who's OK with that (either someone who wants an open relationship themselves (believe me, there are enough swingers etc out there), or someone who'll accept being your doormat... :/)

Is this bitch serious?

If so, you're a huge slut, and a bane on society.

slut!!!! lol say it in front of the mirror. lol

why cant people just accept themselves for who they really are?
    You're a slut! But if you're fine with it, nobody will say anything

my college roommate was a huge... too. Got drunk with a bunch of indian in the first week of coming hee, whine up slept at one of their room (she was 17)...etc etc but still, she says she's a traditional chinese

HUGE BITCH SLAP!!!
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"