+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Unfaithful?

I'm positive that she is.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Should I call it quits then? IE: Dump her? Ugh.... Should I ask her for the dude's phone number and ask him myself?

i really don't get these long distance relationships. She WILL cheat on you some time or the other. And yes, she is cheating on you. The thing is, I can't imagine how you can pretend faithfullness in a long distance relationship, unless you see eachother often (wich is hard in most cases). +You don't get the whole deal out of it. And neither does she.

Go have fun and keep her as a go-to ****-friend if you must. Just don't put your hopes in the fact that she will not **** other guys.

The thing is she's going to move back to my state within a couple weeks.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is he paying for her trip, including her flight? Even assuming he's truly gay, friends don't generally do this. They might share a room but they pay their own way.

She seems weird and inconsiderate at best. BTW, how long have you been seeing each other? If its less than a year or so, she may think you have no right to put any conditions on her behaviour.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

We've been dating each other for 4 1/2 months. Am I in the wrong then for even questioning her?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no definite timeline, I'm just suggesting how she might see it. 4.5 months isn't very long, especially if a fraction of this time is long distance.

Tell her you want to meet this guy by Skype. See how she responds.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

How about asking her for his phone number?

Then, you would lose her as a girl friend because you will be being creepy. I don't think you have anything to lose to be honest since she's already cheating on you. She probably won't give it to you.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Raze^ is a pessimist re: cheating. Any post now, she'll be calling your GF "slut". LOL.

Skype is good b/c he can talk to them both and see how they interact.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

*Spits out soda* Aw crap!

I'm torn up inside... if she cheated on me. I asked her if I could speak to the gay man she's staying with, she replied with "what? that's weird?" and never answered my question. Is there any chance that she could be telling the truth and that I'm just overreacting?
    Last edited by Berict; 25-08-10 at 03:13 AM.

Ask her if she'd consider having a threesome with you and "her gay friend."

hey man be serious. I'm in need of help.

She's lying, stupid or possibly a stupid liar. I would dump her if I were you. Go to No Contact status immediately. She knows what the issue is, but she is refusing to take responsibility for her bizarre and unacceptable behavior. If you tolerate this current incident, you can look forward to more of the same.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast