+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Unfaithful?

I talked to her on the phone about the text message and about how she didn't respond to my calls for the next 5 hours. she goes "I was sleeping, wow I didn't see that you called me that's weird." I asked her "why would you dry your hair and make yourself look nice just to go to sleep?", she had no idea what to say next, she fizzled. So she gets really upset and says "I'm not liking this new Ryan, I want the Ryan that is nice to me". She hangs up, and calls me back within 30 seconds. Saying "sorry, I don't mean that". Then for some weird reason she goes sarcastically "Ryan when I wasn't talking to you I was ****ing another guy in the hotel" acting as if it wasn't at all true. There was an awkward silence and I asked "Megan, I hope you were being sarcastic.

Maybe she's a hooker (she lives in Harlem NY) any takers?
    Last edited by Berict; 25-08-10 at 11:00 AM.

What's her hourly rate? In-call or out-call?

Seriously, you shouldn't bother talking to her. You've already established that she's a liar, so it doesn't matter what she says anymore.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Damaged goods... I feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Berict View Post
    Damaged goods... I feel sorry for her.
    Don't feel sorry. Her damage is self-inflicted.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

I have a gay friend who lives in oregon and one time he paid for my flight so we could hang out. My boyfriend did not flip and me and my friend did not have sex. If my boyfriend were to react in a jealous way I would've let him break up with me and call me a hooker. As long as he left me alone and I didn't have to deal with it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I have a gay friend who lives in oregon and one time he paid for my flight so we could hang out. My boyfriend did not flip and me and my friend did not have sex. If my boyfriend were to react in a jealous way I would've let him break up with me and call me a hooker. As long as he left me alone and I didn't have to deal with it.
    thats interesting, but i think this is very different given the evidence and circumstance. my ex cheated on me, and this is exactly what it was like, ok she didnt say the guy was gay, but close enough. i ignored all the red flags, but now its even easier to see them, especially in this situation.

your gf is lying to you. her lies become more and more obvious with every word that comes out of her mouth. she ignored your calls because either (1) she was literally ****ing someone else or (2) she realized she sent you the message by mistake and was avoiding you on purpose until she could think of a good excuse (although she sounds stupid and hasn't come up with one good excuse yet). she is a waste of your time, and i wouldn't be surprised if she is a hooker. this "gay" guy is not gay. she's sleeping with him. i would cut all contact with her and leave it at that. although, you are most likely going to have to deal with her if she moves back in a couple of weeks. is she going to live really close to you, or still relatively far?

in my opinion, even if she isn't lying to you (which is 99.9% not the case), she still isn't worth your time. the way she handled this entire situation shows how selfish she is, her lack of interest in your feelings, and how incapable she is of respecting you. dump her either way and don't look back.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 25-08-10 at 09:14 PM.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    your gf is lying to you. her lies become more and more obvious with every word that comes out of her mouth. she ignored your calls because either (1) she was literally ****ing someone else or (2) she realized she sent you the message by mistake and was avoiding you on purpose until she could think of a good excuse (although she sounds stupid and hasn't come up with one good excuse yet). she is a waste of your time, and i wouldn't be surprised if she is a hooker. this "gay" guy is not gay. she's sleeping with him. i would cut all contact with her and leave it at that. although, you are most likely going to have to deal with her if she moves back in a couple of weeks. is she going to live really close to you, or still relatively far?

in my opinion, even if she isn't lying to you (which is 99.9% not the case), she still isn't worth your time. the way she handled this entire situation shows how selfish she is, her lack of interest in your feelings, and how incapable she is of respecting you. dump her either way and don't look back.
    If she ignores your calls, that means she is sketchy and isn't worth your time. Ignoring people's calls and not even getting back to them is RUDE and IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

What if something serious were to happen to you and she needed to be contacted by you (i.e. you got in an accident)? If you can't contact her now than you won't be able to contact her when you really need her. You need to dump the broad.
    Last edited by Raze; 25-08-10 at 09:39 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I was about ready to fall asleep last night and she calls me up and is drunker than shit. She says to me "I just closed out my bar tab and don't know how to get back to the hotel"... I'm like "why don't you ask your GAY friend to help you back".. she replies with "He doesn't give a shit"... I could hear her bubbling around streets like a moron and she eventually hung up on me for no reason. This is ****ing retarded.

call me crazy, but i do not understand how you all are coming to the conclusion that she's cheating and that she's a hooker based on all this. am i not reading everything?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

call me crazy, but i do not understand how you all are coming to the conclusion that she's cheating and that she's a hooker based on all this. am i not reading everything?
    She sent me a text message out of context: "Hair is dry, ready for lovin". I called her and asked why she didn't pick the phone up for the next 5 hours. She said "I wanted to get my hair dry and done and then I went to sleep".

Yeah, there are quite a few red flags.

You're not reading his posts with an open mind, you're filling in the blanks with your completely different experience with your friend. Everybody else in this thread seems to find it pretty obvious that she's cheating on him.

1. she is staying at a hotel with a guy that the OP has never met (fully paid for, flight and all)
    2. her first instinct is to get defensive when the OP tries asking her about her relationship with this guy (sign that she is hiding something, because if she wasn't, she'd be upfront and honest about every little detail)
    3. she claims he's gay and supposedly has a million other gay friends that she stays with (more guys that the OP has never met)
    4. when the OP mentions contacting her through skype so he could "meet" this guy, she says that would be weird and changes the subject (another sign that she is probably lying)
    5. she sends the OP a text message saying "am fully hair dried and ready for lovin"
    6. when the OP tries contacting her after receiving the message, she ignores his calls
    7. when the OP finally gets in touch with her hours later she makes up some lame ass excuse that she was sleeping (come on, really? another lie)
    8. she makes a completely asinine remark that she was "****ing some other guy in the hotel" in a sarcastic tone (talk about insensitivity)

maybe she isn't a hooker. maybe she isn't cheating. but this girl is worthless. she is so self-absorbed that she can't even comprehend how her shady behavior would look to her bf, and to make it even worse, she doesn't CARE. she could give two shits about how the OP is feeling about all this. her behavior SCREAMS liar, cheat, hooker. if i were in the OP's shoes i'd ditch this broad before she could count to 1.

i don't know about you misombra, but i don't think that the OP's concerns are unjustified at all. and i would hope that you didn't behave like this when you were hanging out with your gay friend in oregon, if you were than your bf must be a complete tool. if my bf went to go hang out with some lesbian friend of his in a hotel, i better know this girl and have met her before. and my bf better not ignore my calls after sending me suspicious messages...

trust is earned, and this girl has obviously done nothing to deserve the OP's trust. she's a waste of his time. ditch her.

I wish I had lesbian friends who would pay for me to visit and sleep with them in their hotel beds. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I wish I had lesbian friends who would pay for me to visit and sleep with them in their hotel beds. That sounds like a lot of fun.
    haha, it does doesn't it???
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast