+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Office Girl - Not sure if she is flirting with me

thanks >>>>>>>>>>

Don't create drama at the workplace, if you REALLY like her wait for a couple months until you're really sure what her intentions are.

You make it sound like your work life and your home life are two different lives. And why is it lazy and unprofessional to date someone from work? If anything, how is it any different than falling for someone at school? If you date someone at school and it doesn't work out, it would be just as awkward.

Your work life and your home life should not be treated differently, be honest to yourself and if you truly have feelings for her, go for it. Work relationships are hard and a bit confusing. Heck, my work relationship didn't turn out well, but it was early enough on that we could both move along and be friends. Why should my experience with someone at work, or any other persons experience tamper with yours? For all we know, you can be the link in the chain that shows everyone they are wrong and you are right.

This IS a forum, and you do get advise, but you don't necessarily have to follow every detail of what someone says, it's your life you are just asking for a little help.

Don't let work get in the way of you finding the one (not saying she is the one, but you'll never know if you don't try).

Love is a scary feeling, it will be the best and/or the worst feeling you will feel in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebugguy View Post
    It's really hard to tell. Some girls are just naturally flirty in their actions when they don't actually intend to. In your case, I guess the only way to tell is to find that moment when you'll realize she is flirting with you. Why don't you start flirting with her? if she is into you, she'll definitely flirt back.

Yes.. I strongly agree with you.. Go and have fun..

See how she reacts to different signals you give, and let time take care of the rest (if it ever will...)

Lots of people meet their parners at work, it can either be good, or it could be awkward. I'd risk having some office awkwardness for a great thing.

Get a few people from work to go out after and use it as an excuse to get to know her better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12