+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help! made a stupid mistake with an ugly girl

first of all thanks for the advice from those who also agree with me that looks are important and its not just personality. Personality wise we are not very similar. For example i like biking, tuning performance cars, watching football, listening to hiphop etc while she enjoys playing world of Warcraft, listening to techno and playing with her unicorn dolls. Secondly it was her that came on to me and welcomed herself to my car and my house. It is very hard for any 19 year old boy to deny action from a girl. And oh a little background about me, i have grown up in harsh circumstances since being a child, god knows how many fights i have gotten into and i had parents who never really cared about what i do as they are always busy travelling. Anyway i was also an immigrant and barely spoke English when i started middle school. Now however i managed to get my self into college, get a job, a car and rent a house. Few i know have done this with no help from their parents. The only assistance from my dad was 150$ a month since i graduated from high school.

Also about my friends, we have known each other since middle school in grade 6 and have been through so much together. We graduated twice together and when my parents had to leave the country for a job one of their parents allowed me to stay at their home for a year. So we are practically like brothers.

Today I decided to stay with her and further explore our relationship. Last night i told my best friend about this and after a bit of teasing he said he doesn't really care and that she's not that ugly anyway and i don't deserve anything better. There is no way i can break up with her now too much emotions and things have happened. Even if i do break things i think she will be devastated.

anyway she woke me up this morning with a call and nicely asked her if we could meet at my house again tonight and if she could bring her game console. She has been insisting that we should play some games with her PS3 which i have never done. Anyway I am planning on telling her that what i think and that we should continue dating and if all goes well maybe she can move in with me. I am going to be as nice as i can but of course this would mean that we cant play PS3 or listen to techno anymore because i despise them.

Oh and for those who claim im a woman hater or whatever i have never hurt a woman in my life and it was always the girl who disrespected me. Both my ex-girlfriends were liars and all they cared about were money. so far i don't really have a good view of women and i don't know why women think they are angles or smt. I treat women same way they treat me. Women are no better than men.
    Last edited by pickler; 15-10-10 at 06:27 AM.

Great, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship She doesn't seem to be like your ex girlfriends, and you seem to start to apreciate other qualities beside her face. You seem like a good guy after all. And don't forget, real friends will be happy for you. They may joke sometimes, this is also part of being friends, but if you're happy, they're happy.

i hope so. she doesnt like shopping and nagging and complaing but knows how to cook, and listens to what i think. also i have NOT told all my friends, just my best friend. my other friends might still give me hell. oh and she is good in making love... whoever said smart girls are bad at that

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Still the fact you continue to refer to her as ugly is utterly insulting. And yes, looks are relatively important but she is clearly a total embarassment to you though she did offer herself to be said embarassment.

Think about this: the day you meet someone you ARE attracted to- you dump ugly girl you don't think THAT will kill her inside out? Whatever, you're young and d...

Hey Agape! I was gonna quote that! Though, I was going to note that it shows a certain mental density to initially think she would be so dense.

Confusion is fine. You've been going along thinking of romance as one thing and all the sudden BAM another whole world opens up.

If you have no intention of her being anything more than a lay, then do her a favor and let her find a real man.

If you're willing to see how things go, though, it'll earn you a lot of "good guy" points among your friends, other girls, the woman friend in question and yourself. It'll be part of growing up.

No one's saying wedding bells are in the future - you have a friendship sliding into romance. That's a good thing, and even if she becomes an ex it'll be the sort of ex you remember fondly in your dotage.

-PP

His friend said she wasn't ugly anyway... I bet she really isnt that bad. I cant help thinking you are going to break this girls heart one day. I think its tragic that she sees herself as ugly.. if you care about her you should help her with that.. build her up and help her improve her self esteem.

I just have to say she sounds rather unique.. likes video games?? most guys would LOVE that in a gf. Not so much on the unicorn dolls, though.

Next time don't write a novel. Get to your point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12