+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I could really use a female perspective with this...

you're starting to look desperate.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

So then you just suggest I drop it and don't mention it at all. I can do that too if that is the better option

you have kind of a thick skull don't you mystery man?

i already told you to drop it then you went and called her this morning!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

NONONONONONONO!

Trust me - do NOT call her back tonight. Experience speaking here - step away from the phone. In fact, unplug it and go for a walk.

If she was screening then you've already lost her heart and will just get a rep as a desperate soul.

If she was out but has call waiting and sees you've called more than once ... bad, very bad. You'll lose any slim chance you had.

If she was out and expected you to call, then she won't fault you at all for not getting ahold of her.

-PP

you have kind of a thick skull don't you mystery man?

i already told you to drop it then you went and called her this morning!!!
    I called because I promised that I would call her sometime over this weekend! Not just beacuse I wanted to! Honestly, I'm not going to bother with calling again, I understand why it looks desperate. I will just leave it be for now. My date with the other girl is arranged for tuesday night. I can just go on with my life and keep myself busy, which should help me forget about her. If anything, I will let her come to me by becoming increasingly unavailable. And for the record, I only called once, and don't intend to call back. Now if she calls me, I will let it ring, and pretend like I never got the call because I was too busy when I see her tomorrow.

I took your advice and let it go. I did not mention anything to her for about 2 days, but I wasn't completely ignoring her. Then, all of a sudden, she asked me "hey, are you still interested in going to the movies?". She said I confused her because I never asked her again after. I told her that I took her not returning my calls as a no and moved on. I started seeing another girl, and the first one knows about it too. Now, we scheduled a date for Tuesday night. I told her that this is her last chance basically, and if she ducks out again, I am not going to waste any more of my time chasing her. She told me to call her on Saturday (today), so I did, but I had to leave a message again. I know she isn't going to return my call, so I am going to just forget about this.
    Also, another guy is trying to go out with her, and she told me she pretty much hates him. She wants my help to get rid of him, but if she keeps leading me on like she is right now, I don't think she deserves my help or time. Also when I asked her she is going to bail on me again, she said she only does that to people she doesn't like, and I am not one of those. Why does she keep playing hard to get? It's messing with my head, especially because now I'm torn between 2 girls...

"if she ducks out again, I am not going to waste any more of my time chasing her."

You better follow up on this . . . it's like parents saying to their spoiled child, "okay, this is the last time . . .after this no more", and then they cave in again! . . .stop giving mixed messages, follow up your words with your actions

Never mind...I just over reacted again.
    She called and we talked for a while, we had a good conversation. For once, she actually returned my call. But now I am going to cool off a bit. I have a date with the other girl coming up this Tuesday, so that should help me take my mind off her. Keeping busy is the best thing I can do right now, because for as long as I am, she will chase me instead of having it the other way around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12