+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hes a cheater, liar and woman beater.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I swear this girl took one of my threads from like six years ago and just copied and pasted.

Look my dear, I think it's pretty clear he's a douchebag. I've been where you are. You hate them so much and love them at the same time. Your friends all say the right words, but you don't follow their advice......and you don't know why you don't just have the guts to go.

All I can tell you is that you don't love him. You're so hurt by what he's done to you that it's hard to comprehend that anyone would want to hurt you that much. So hearing him say I love you and beg forgiveness feels soothing. Eventually it won't be enough. When it's not, you'll know, and you'll walk. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    ...and grows...
    How sweet
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    How sweet
    stop indulging me! haha
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

You need to leave him. He is a lying cheater and you really can't rust anything that he says. I was immediately suspicious when you said he told you he was drunk when he slept with the girl. It sounds like it wouldn't take being drunk for him to do something like that. To me reading this it sounds horrible. You can stay with him, but the type of happiness he gives you is not worth this type of pain. Relationships do things to our minds similar to drugs like cocaine, I actually saw this on the news. This sounds to me like you will be getting tinier highs from your relationship and longer periods ofangst, depression, sadness, anger, and low self-worth. I think it will be hard to leave him at first for a good 3-4 months. It will be harder to leave him during this time period and stay away from him than it would be stay with him. You have to draw on your inner strength. Tell yourself that you are stronger than him and too strong to stay with him. Do it for yourself. The strength y have and will develop will help you in the future if you come across another bad man. It's like muscle building =) best of luck! You can do it. Be courageous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12