+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Turn the No into yes with re-consideration

Turn the No into yes with re-consideration

I love this girl in my history class. She sits across me and I can't help but love her even though we barley talked. Anyways, I told her friends and stuff about my liking of her and they tried to help me. Then, she found out about me from my FB wall when one of our mutual friends pointed out one of my wall posts with a comment that made it really obvious (I didn't make it). Anyways, she confronted one of her friends (I was friendly with her too) and anyways, they told me about it.

Today, in FB I saw her on and told her sorry. She said that she didn't like how I told her friends and made everything awkward for them. After all my sorry comments, I asked her about my feelings towards her. She said that she didn't feel the same. I asked her why, she said we were different but she didn't go into specifics. Anyways, I asked bout if time went by and stuff, she didn't say much, I forgot what she said. But anyways, I pretty much became depressed and let her know that I felt low as garbage. She said, I shouldn't and that she was flattered by me (I said some great things about her, on my FB without names of course). I cried after all this, yeah I am a guy and I cried (I'm 16 and this is in high school class).

How can I change her mind or whatever? How should I act around her now?

We have one class together and we have group work together tomorrow and stuff and I want to know how to act and stuff, but I want her to say yes or start liking me. How should I act around her? How can I make her like me?

Please help, I don't think there is any other girl in the world as her, she is perfect.

PS: She doesn't talk much in class, so creating conversation is hard but anyways, I just want to avoid her and stuff but please help. She said that out chat in FB will help decrease or just remove the awkwardness. I asked her if we could hangout and stuff, she thought it wouldn't be a good idea, she said we see each other in class though.

Anyways, please help.

you already blew it by making your feelings known. Move on. I suggest you read this to learn how to become more successful with girls

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/47332-how-get-girls.html[/url]

"...How can I change her mind or whatever?..."
    It won't change.

"...How should I act around her now?..."
    Polite. Just like your other classmates.

"...How can I make her like me?..."
    You can't.

Sorry for the bad news. Consider it a life-lesson and try to be better in the future. If it makes you feel any better, it's just one of those things and happens to everyone.

-PP

It's very unlikely you can change her mind at this point. Especially at your ages when girls and guys alike overlook the qualities that I'm sure make you great. Sorry to hear you are upset, you will be ok in time =)

act as allways, don't talk with her about that for some time, and work with her normally, treat her polite and wait her to change maind. You have to show her, that You like her, but don't make a moomin.