+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please read, advice needed.

i guess what is really bothering me is why she is acting the way she is.. why did she do this? if she really likes her BF why would she have brought me instead and let me sleep in her bed??

hey man, it seems like you know what you want. you definitely want to see her again and it's not a crime. i will say though to be honest it sucks being in the situation when the girl has a bf and she did end up cheating on him with you. make sure your just not that guy who is a quick hook up while her bf is away at college. take it easy and see what happens ya know. definitely go to that party and see what's up. hope that helped! (:

i just read your other post on "why?" and there are a few things. you did say you guys were drinking. when girls drink drunk hook ups happen. but there is a possibility she can be developing feelings for you. who knows though. definitely take it easy and see whats up. i don't wanna see you get hurt so don't get so attached right away in this stage. see what happens.

at the party should press the issue or act like it never happened? i definately do not want to get too attached i have a problem doing that but i keep thinking about it even when i was at the gym today iwas thinking about it and i was getting butterflies

don't act like it didn't happen. you don't wanna make her think your not interested. but at the party don't seem to pushy. you don't want to force anything on her and jump the gun. feel the vibe at the party. like is she flirting with you? feel it out and if something happens at the party then take it from there ya know

Quote Originally Posted by sull43 View Post
    at the party should press the issue or act like it never happened? i definately do not want to get too attached i have a problem doing that but i keep thinking about it even when i was at the gym today iwas thinking about it and i was getting butterflies
    I'm pretty sure you'd fall for any girl with a vagina.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

so i sent her a text trying to get a response out of her

i mentioned to her my friend seemed a bit off and that i thought he might know

her: welll i didnt tell him so lets not
    me: wasnt gonna what about x (her bf)
    her: hes never finding out
    me: u mad at him or something
    her: no hes just not gonna find out

it seems like she wants to erase the fact it happened she wont really say much besides no ones finding out

Quote Originally Posted by sull43 View Post
    so i sent her a text trying to get a response out of her

i mentioned to her my friend seemed a bit off and that i thought he might know

her: welll i didnt tell him so lets not
    me: wasnt gonna what about x (her bf)
    her: hes never finding out
    me: u mad at him or something
    her: no hes just not gonna find out

it seems like she wants to erase the fact it happened she wont really say much besides no ones finding out
    And this surprises you? You really need to start listening.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12