+ Follow This Topic

Thread: long distance advice.

long distance advice.

Hey guys . I been dealing with a 27 y/o female for the last 6months I proposed to her Dec 6 . She is from another country and works on a cruise ship she ports every Saturday so I see her for about 5hrs on that day so I've been flying to Florida 1month. This past Saturday we were laying in bed cause I got a hotel room,she seen me looking at Facebook on ny phone and ask me if she could use my phone to check her messages I said yes so she checked then she gave me the phone and ask me to log out for her I said ok. But I didn't do it. So I dropped her back to the boat and I look on my phone there washer Facebook so I proceeded to look at it i checked her inbox and notice she were having conversation with 2 of her ex . In 1 of them the day I proposed he has her.why she didn't pick the phone up when I called she goes cause I leave it in my room then he goes your lying then she goes why do I have to lie about that. But a convo like that leads me to believe there still something there the second 1 Dec 2 he goes I thought you loved me and she said I did or do can't remember she said I proved it to you when I stayed with you at the end of that convo she said something to the fact you can call me anytime you want to talk . Since I am her fiance don't I have the right to check het Facebook . Second why is she entertaining it. So when I found out that info I immediately called her and I said tell me the truth are you still involved with you ex she said no I ask do you still speak to them she said she did up to Dec 5 she ask me how did I get this info so I broke down and told her facebook. She got mad and hung the phone up on me I didn't call her back. She called me later on that night and asked me am I still hurting so I said yes after explaining to her what I read so she said whatever smfh hung the phone up. The next night Sunday night she deleted me as her Facebook friend ,change her status to sing and deleted my pics off her screen. She sent me a email an# said don't call her ,email her again she would never respond. Now my quest to you is didn't I have a right to do that since she is my fiance and will be moving in with me in the simmer after her contract. I was supposed to be going to her country for a month in June Romania., I been talking to a immigration lawyer to ,to get her papers right. I truly loved and adored this girl I swore I showed her in every way that i love her from my email from me andwering all her phone call from me sending text messages ,ecards ,talking to her mom and translaing the language thru google translation, by getting to no her best friend . I sent out numerous emails to reach out to her basically apologiesing and begging her for forgiveness and asking for one more chance she has yet responded I now believe my relationship with her is over. I wish it wasn't I'm so sad now wishing I can go back in time. What can I do to get her back ? Should I give her space ? Continue to email her? Or go on the cruise she work on and make it a vacation for me ?Please help me.

She's been caught out and she doesn't like it.

I dislike it when people will snoop and especially if there is no cause for mistrust - but in a way it's just as well you found out what you did. She can't take you for 'stupid' anymore, now you are aware and have solid evidence she is bedding her ex....and also you might have saved yourself from getting an STD. I'd still be going for a check up.

I'm unsure why you would want her back. Could you ever trust this woman again?

Yes I'd give her space.....permanent space.

Really wow . I'm so sad she was my fiance I feel like there should be no privacy we should have a open book relationship. Anyway I pray to God at least 5 times a day ask him to bring her back to me . I will trust again I was bringing her to this country she was suppose to live with me and we were to get married. I'm just wondering how she could end it like that so quick? I guess she never loved me like I loved her.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Terrible... It's terrible, I stopped in the middle of the post ,cause IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO READ. Dude, does "punctuation" tell you something? Punctuation to begin with...
    I wazzzz here

She sent me text me last night saying that she needs time . I shocked her with everything and that she never expected that from me. What do you think this means?

^It means she is wanting more time and to see how things turn out with her ex, before she decides what to do in regard to you.

Why the heck should she need more time? She isn't and wasn't the 'wronged' party, you were!!!