+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's he thinking? Sex?

Nope, he grabbed the other end

Then toward the end of the night we went to a more private area upon his suggestion and he touched my private area for a quick second when my back was turned. I didn't say anything and wish I had.
    Even so, he had no right grabbing her ass either....I don't think so anyway.

He displayed a total lack of respect for this woman.

this article with the touching the parts kind of turned me on ...

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    this article with the touching the parts kind of turned me on ...
    You get with him then...lmfao

Nutter! lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Nope, he grabbed the other end

Even so, he had no right grabbing her ass either....I don't think so anyway.

He displayed a total lack of respect for this woman.
    my bad.
    yeh shouldn't really let your hands go a wandering like that.
    your dealing with a classic unclassy pervert.

back at the OP. it depends what you want out of your 'relationship' with him. you obv dont just want cheap sex, but if you can be dealing with someone who has no idea how to act or behave around women then maybe he's the man for you.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    He grabbed her private part and he had NO RIGHT to touch her there and without her consent.

I'd have slapped his fcking face!

Eonbar and Boisdevie, two British guys - says a lot about the men from this country eh??

No wonder British women are looking elsewhere :|
    Boisdevie is in france i think.

This guy has shown an obvious lack of respect- ok, i would let the ass grabbing pass, but for him to grab your private area is out of order, no matter how drunk he was. It does seem to me that he maybe just wants to get laid. But then again he may just be out of practice with the dating thing. Only way to know is to see him again.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Boisdevie is in france i think.
    He's a British guy living in France.

Alright, well I did see him again. Here's the gist: Met up at his job building after his work, walked to the movies, held my arm at first during middle of movie, then my hand, warmed my cold hands with his breath, put his arms around me, kissed me with a little lip biting during the movie for only a few seconds and then kissed me after the movie for a few seconds. While I was in bathroom, he listened to a voicemail from a girl friend who now lives in another state with her bf and who he mentioned earlier in the night had told him she was in town and it was her last night. But he had told her he had made plans.

He started walking me to my train home to end the date and I ended up mentioning for us to get drinks, so we changed course and as we were walking to a place, he asked if I wanted to see his place since it was nearby. I said next time. He said that was ok but tried to assure me that we didn't have to stay and he could just show it to me...I said maybe next time again. He didn't get upset about it.

Then, he apologized that he was picking up the phone when his girl friend called while we were walking. She guilted him into coming to see her at some bar. He didn't know what to do and asked my advice. I told him that was a decision for him to make. He decided to go see her because he won't see her for months. He wanted me to come along. I told him I'd go home. Then he asked me if it was ok if we could stop at his apartment so he could change his pants...and then he could walk me to my transportation home.

We go into his place, he seemed preoccupied with getting dressed and sort of gave me a tour of the things in his room. Then without warning while I was standing there looking around, I didn't realize he took his pants off and was standing in his boxers and putting on his jeans. I turned and walked into the other room. When I came back in, he showed me some pics on his wall and then we left. He was in a rush.

He walked me to my train, didn't mind stopping for a snowball fight, said he'd like to see me this weekend, and gave me a short one second kiss and said he'd call me and quickly started walking in the other direction.

Since then, he last minute texted me a day later complaining of work and to come kiss him. And tried to ask me to come out and "play"? Told him I had stuff in the morning and he told me to get some good sleep.

Thoughts anyone??
    Last edited by paigem; 15-01-11 at 11:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12