+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF of 4.5 years got a new BF :(

GF of 4.5 years got a new BF :(

oh god, feel like shit, fee like smashing something, angry, hate, sadness so many mixed feelings, feel like drinking myself to death but then I don't feel like drinking.

she was a idiot anyway but I still have feelings for that stupid ****ing whore. even i was thinking about contacting her see how she's doing................ broke up for like a month and half and she already moved on? after nearly five ****ing years?

she cheated on me with her ex, I found a used condom in her bin, she had dodgy numbers in her other phone, she ****ed some 40 year old man (she was 22 at the time) just because we had a argument, she attacked me a few times, scratched my face, threw iron and a mirror at me, and other shit ...............

ahhhh i dont know

please help, my head is about to explode

Your attitude suggests you got what you deserve.

Try settling down and work on your issues before moving on.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Hold on on there...these things happen..most of us on here have been through something similar.

This was probably your first meaningful relationship...my only advice to you: only time will heal and save you.

Overtime even the most passionate feelings should fade away, life and its joys will take over, you will naturally move on, make new friends and meet someone else who will make you grateful to your ex for being such a bitch.

you are in the heart of the cyclone so to speak...meaning today and the few coming weeks will be the worst but if you manage to hold on without making any further contact or try to see her again you will be saved.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

she doesnt deserve you.. karma is a bitch dude.. she will get hers trust me

Dude, you are better off without her! Consider yourself blessed that she's out of your life! She's promiscuous and psycho. Why would you want a woman like that??!
    Of course she is gonna move on, because she is so used to stepping on men. Feel pity for her new guy. I tell ya, you should feel like you won the lotto, cus
    you have a new chance for a new life!!! Freedom from chaos is the best thing that anyone can ever hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Hold on on there...these things happen..most of us on here have been through something similar.
    I apologize for the hasteful response.

I do realize he was in a passionate rant when he wrote it, however the lack of self-control shines through.

I do however appreciate the passion he showed within. Now he must focus that passion in a more creative and less destructive way.

First: Calm Down, yes it may feel like the end of the world but it is not.

Second: You cannot control her you can only control yourself. What she did was wrong yes. However it is something she will now have to live with not you.

Third: Calm Down, Focus your energy into something you enjoy that is not destructive.

Fourth: Learn to take control of you. Your rants and tantrums are unacceptable. I understand you are upset, but get a grip damnit.

One day will come you will look back on this girl you will thank her. The reason you will thank her will be because she is everything you didn’t want. With that knowledge you will one day be successful and enjoy life to its fullest because of her. Because she showed you how you don’t want your life to be. Now all you must do is learn from it and move on.

What you are going through sucks yes. However do not let it consume you or you will perish because of it.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

thanks for replies, I have calm down now, its actually a good thing cause I know its over and there is no going back.

reading your posts makes me feel a lot better and gives me hope, thank you.

you will have ups and downs dude... its will be like that for a while

Your meet the right girl and once you do, you will look back and wonder why you were so upset over this woman.

She doesn't sound that great of a catch anyway, what with all this cheating going on with other guys and an abuser to boot.

All I can say is, good luck to her new bf.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Overtime even the most passionate feelings should fade away, life and its joys will take over, you will naturally move on, make new friends and meet someone else who will make you grateful to your ex for being such a bitch.
    I can vouch for that! Bad experience early in life... later viewing from a different perspective, I was so thankful I didn't end up with the guy I was with.

When you are able to look at your situation with a clear mind, you will also be so happy that you got away from that woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Dude, you are better off without her! Consider yourself blessed that she's out of your life! She's promiscuous and psycho. Why would you want a woman like that??!
    Of course she is gonna move on, because she is so used to stepping on men. Feel pity for her new guy. I tell ya, you should feel like you won the lotto, cus
    you have a new chance for a new life!!! Freedom from chaos is the best thing that anyone can ever hope for.
    This thread applies to me also because a gf of 3.5 years got a bf and she had some old comments on one of my pics and I saw a new profile pic of her and her new bf together and I felt like shit because she moved on after a month when we broke up and got a bf and I hate myself for wasting my time on her. So the best thing to do is really tell yourself that you are better off, this is why I agree with kaius.