+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why Did She Block Me?

Why Did She Block Me?

Me and my ex split up last year, then after months of her saying she'd moved on and so forth she contacted me and then we got on well and went on hols together. After we got back we kinda drifted apart so nothing was said between us for a few months until I wish her a merry xmas then she was saying how much her and all of her family had missed me and saying to meet up. I kept avoiding the issue be I didnt really want to meet up, then gave in after we'd be talking for a month or so because we'd been getting on so well, but then as soon as I agreed she started making up excuses. All this time she was being really flirty, saying she wanted me to come round and give her a massage and things and we were speaking everyday. One day she said she just wanted to be friends, so I got a bit annoyed that she'd been doing the usual hot and cold again so deleted her from skype and facebook etc, but didnt have a go and said it was nice catching up with her.
    So a month or so passed and she didnt wish me a happy birthday which seemed odd as I thought we were on good terms again but then I texted her to catch up and she didnt reply and I found out she'd blocked me from facebook? Any idea why she might have done this?

She is saying she is done with you. Dude worry about finding your next GF....your ex should be left in the past, that is where she belongs.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You deleted her from your facebook and you wonder why she blocked you?

Sounds like she's giving you a taste of the treatment, you like to dish out.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Sounds like she's giving you a taste of the treatment, you like to dish out.
    But can't take it.

Seriously man, don't act like you're all butt hurt about it after you've deleted her from fb, damn.