+ Follow This Topic

Thread: NC, block on msn?

NC, block on msn?

My gf gave up our relation about 3 weeks ago. She blocked me for a while on msn (about 9 days), but unblocked me again after that. I don't know what to say to her, cause when she initiated a conversation last wednesday I informed how she is doing and if she allready has a new guy. She says she is going out with friends, and has fun with them, but nothing more than that.

I've read it's best to have NC (no contact) with your ex the first couple of weeks. So is it wise to block her on msn? She will know that i've blocked her then, cause I used to be online every day. Perhaps this will piss her off, and delete me? I really want this relation to continue, so I need some advice on this.

Is it better to block her on msn, or stay online and say nothing to her (hoping she initiates the conversation) ?
    And if she comes online, what things can I talk about? Cause I don't want to mention anything between us, or ask what she has been doing lately.

Hope someone has some advice

Manhood, the practice of NC and blocking people is used specificlly when someone is trying to either get over someone, or trying to help someone else get over them.

If you still have feelings for her and want to be with her again, there is really no reason to block her. But it might be good to give her the space she wants. You also might want to consider moving on yourself in case she doesn't want to rekindle things with you.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin