+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you guys choose?

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    So, personality aside as you did not post it, do you really think many would go for either #2 or #3. Even taking away the beauty of a thin body, health wise it would also be a far superior choice to the others.

Now that I have a few more responses, I will add personality traits.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSld View Post
    Female one- Seems sweet, lots of pictures of her at clubs drinking and dancing, lots of pictures of her with guys, flirts a lot, slightly self centered, likes guys with money, judgmental, demanding, bossy, slightly controlling

Female two- Sweet, drinks very rarely, works out when possible, likes hanging out with close friends and the occasional club or party, very few pictures with other guys, a little shy, reserved, likes a guy who works hard but does not have to be rich, open minded, easy going, down to earth

Female three-
    Sweet, does not drink, works out on occasion, has a few close friends, family oriented, does not party often, no pictures with other guys, shy, reserved, does not care about money, very open minded, very easy going and very down to earth

Users Country Flag
    So, do you have crap experiences with hot girls, or are you just trying to prove that "ugly" chicks can be a lot nicer?

I'd not go for either. I'd have sex with the first, but a relationship is out of the question. I could be friends with the second and third, but without some attraction, I can't see a relationship happening either.
    Does that make me a bad guy? Nopes, that makes me an honest guy. I need both. I want some beauty and health, and I want a nice personality. There are hot chicks that have a nice personality, and there are ugly chicks that have horrid personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    So, personality aside as you did not post it, do you really think many would go for either #2 or #3. Even taking away the beauty of a thin body, health wise it would also be a far superior choice to the others.
    In all reality, someone more like that of girl #2 is healthier. Girl #1 is more than likely under her healthy weight by 10 or 15 lbs. Girl #2 by physical fitness standards is right about or toward the higher side of her healthy weight range. And girl #3 is obviously well above the healthy weight range. It all depends on height and sex as to what range your weight should be. For instance I am a 5'10", 26 year old male. The low side of my weight range should be 141 lbs, high is 179 lbs. Goal weight would be 160 lbs which is right where I am at.

The shorter a woman is, the heavier she should be. For example a woman who stands about 5'5" should weigh between 117 at the lowest and 156 at the highest. Target weight would be 136.

So, do you have crap experiences with hot girls, or are you just trying to prove that "ugly" chicks can be a lot nicer?

I'd not go for either. I'd have sex with the first, but a relationship is out of the question. I could be friends with the second and third, but without some attraction, I can't see a relationship happening either.
    Does that make me a bad guy? Nopes, that makes me an honest guy. I need both. I want some beauty and health, and I want a nice personality. There are hot chicks that have a nice personality, and there are ugly chicks that have horrid personalities.
    Actually kind of but kind of not. I am talking to two different girls who I find quite beautiful. They are not model types like girl #1 but I do not really care for those type of women since they are usually to thin and frail and in my experience do not have the greatest personalities. Personally I like a woman with a body right about in between girl #1 and girl #2. My ex gf was 5'5" and 105 lbs. Yes, at the time I WAS attracted to her but looking back on it, I really do not see why. Come to think of it, she sounds a lot like girl #1 haha.

Users Country Flag
    Girl 1 seems quite health, actually. I doubt she's underweight, a bit skinny perhaps, but not dangerously so.
    Girl 2 is a fatty, not super fat, but a fatty none the less. She is not healthy and certainly not healthier than girl 1. Her bmi is 100% assuredly on the warning side and she'd be medically labelled as obese.
    Girl 3 would be clinically obese, even.

Height here doesn't matter much, you can clearly see that they are too fat.

I disagree with you Ric, but to each his own. I think girl #2 is pretty, yes slightly heavy but pretty none the less. Girl #1 is pretty as well, but for my taste to thin. My ex girlfriend was about her size; looking at pictures of my ex in a bikini I realized I could use her legs as a toothpick haha.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Third girl because she wouldn't take my love for granted

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSld View Post
    I disagree with you Ric, but to each his own. I think girl #2 is pretty, yes slightly heavy but pretty none the less. Girl #1 is pretty as well, but for my taste to thin. My ex girlfriend was about her size; looking at pictures of my ex in a bikini I realized I could use her legs as a toothpick haha.
    That's all fine, your own taste. To each their own. But don't deny that she would be diagnosed as obese and that it certainly comes with health issues. You can be attracted to her as much as you want, but that's the truth.
    In all honesty, I find semi-anorexic girls attractive. It's attractive to me when I can see the bones. Not too clearly but clearly enough. However, I never want a girlfriend like that because I'd worry about her health more than the attraction does to me.
    And one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known was somewhat anorexic, and while her body was attractive to me, I urged her to eat more.

So, I know myself, but I won't be in denial about what it really is.

That's all fine, your own taste. To each their own. But don't deny that she would be diagnosed as obese and that it certainly comes with health issues. You can be attracted to her as much as you want, but that's the truth.
    In all honesty, I find semi-anorexic girls attractive. It's attractive to me when I can see the bones. Not too clearly but clearly enough. However, I never want a girlfriend like that because I'd worry about her health more than the attraction does to me.
    And one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known was somewhat anorexic, and while her body was attractive to me, I urged her to eat more.

So, I know myself, but I won't be in denial about what it really is.
    I agree, everyone has their own preferences. I can't date another girl who is that thin for the simple fact that to me is to thin. I like to wrestle, play around and f**k rather roughly. Girls that small tend to get hurt with me. As far as the second girl, she would not be considered obese, rather a little overweight. But again, I would prefer a girl right in between the first 2. Girl 3, that is a no go right away. She is no doubt obese, well out of shape and I would worry way to much about her health; and yes this is going to shallow but I just can not see myself having sex with someone that big.

Dude, wtf?

First one. Period. Large does not appeal to me at all.

As well, #2 isn't 'slightly heavy set'. She's heavy set.
    Green!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    Dude, wtf?

First one. Period. Large does not appeal to me at all.

As well, #2 isn't 'slightly heavy set'. She's heavy set.
    So, obese. I assume you agree too with that definition.
    Unknown seems to be unable to come to terms with him liking obese women. So, in his mind he doesn't classify them as obese.

I'd stick with the first girl until I got sick of her bullshit - then I'd dump her ass and move on to the next girl. That's called the dating game. Eventually, I'll run into a girl who is both attractive and a nice girl all around. They're out there, you just have to look for them. The finest things in life do not just fall into your lap, man. Might as well enjoy a hot one along the way if you can. Fat chicks with nice personalities are just as common as hot bitches, IMO.

The two heffers should be grazing on an open field, lol.

I wouldn't call her fat, but she is large, and probably overweight to some extent. I'm fine with heavy set, or large (or even big boned)

It's really hard to tell since she's in a dress.

He may well like larger women, he doesn't need to see them as obese or fat.
    Green!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    The two heffers should be grazing on an open field, lol.
    Lmao, I have to say that is funny. But no, I really do not find myself all that attracted to heavier girls. Someone not as thin as the first girl or thick as the second girl, somewhere in the middle. Thicker legs, more of an ass and bust, not as bony, no chicken wings for arms. I can not seem to find a picture of someone relatively close to what I am looking for physically. Honestly as far as weight, I would like someone between 125 at the bare minimum to 140 lbs which is healthy, not scrawny or heavy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast