+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to choose between these two guys

how to choose between these two guys

I'm 18 years old and am in a situation where I need to choose between two guys before I lose my mind.

I lost my virginity to Isa at 16 but a couple months later, he moved away and hardly contacted me. Around the time he moved I wasn't at all over him but began dating James anyway.

Two years have gone by and though Isa would sometimes show up or call me professing he still wants to be with me, loves me and is sorry, I've stuck with James. Now, Isa has moved back here and is trying to date me again. I have never stopped thinking about Isa the entire time I was with James.

Please any advice would be GREATLY helpful. I'm extremely stressed.

James deserves honesty about your feelings for Isa, and you should probably not be with James because of it.

If Isa originally moved away on his own (not with family), you should be questioning why that is and why he's back two years later.

Most people end up losing their virginity to someone other than the person they settle down with. Don't let that cloud the issue.

I've told James about my feelings recently and he's been on edge ever since (understandably). Isa moved away to live with his grandparents and he came back here because he got a good flooring-apprentice offer and needed a job.

Because he was my first, I do have a large amount of loyalty toward him (feelings that I belong to him) but logically your right- this isn't very smart.

Thanks for the reply I need all the help I can get.

Please someone reply!!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Which one has a larger penis? There's your answer.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Break up with James, you don't love him. You are being disgustingly unfair to him.

Be single for a while. Independence is a good thing. Don't be one of those women who can't be without a guy.

Make this Isa hustle for you. If he really cares he will.

But, I suspect you are another monkey. You'll wait for your Isa-branch to be secure before you jump & you won't care if you break James-branch when you do.

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh