+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love her.. she likes me very much but is in love with her boyfriend, help

Love is like playing with fire. When two men want the same girl (but only one can have her) one of them gets hurt eventually. She knows she is pretty and she knows she has the power to play you both.

She isn't calling me her friend or anything though.. I asked her if we could just stay friends instead of breaking all contact, but she told me "it's better we don't talk anymore, I don't want to keep hurting you and it isn't fair to my boyfriend." She said a while ago "maybe if I weren't with my boyfriend I'd fall in love with you". Does this mean she was just trying to be nice?

I just got off the phone from talking to her.. saying she was sorry for the third time. Now we most likely won't be speaking again.. though.. I thought that before but she keeps calling to say "sorry, forgive me". Does she feel really bad for me does she really not want to break contact?
    Last edited by Queezy1993; 07-04-11 at 11:18 PM.

Dude have you read anything I've posted? I know what I'm talking about, I've been there. The decision was very tough for her. She does have feelings for you, or she wouldn't be making all this fuss over this hurting you. Just let things take it's course. I bet by the summer you two will be seeing each other.

I did, but ignored it because I tend to focus on the negative.

So, she keeps telling me we should stop talking yet she keeps phoning and putting the phone down.. I'm not sure what she wants now.. Anyway thanks again for the help.

Edit: AGAIN she texts me saying she wants to speak with me because she "likes my voice, but knows we shouldn't talk".
    Last edited by Queezy1993; 08-04-11 at 03:00 PM.

Then you are going to end up having an emotional relationship....which is cheating anyways. Some girls will lean towards that because sex isn't involved, but they are fulfilled emotionally.....something her BF does not provide. She is very undecided that's a given.....it's obvious she doesn't want to let go. I have some advice for you......start to pull away a little bit. By doing so you make yourself more desirable to her. It will not push her away like you think it would, it does the complete opposite. She is really looking hard at her situation.....actions speak louder than words. So start ignoring her a bit, maybe throw her words back at her like "You want me to go away and have no contact so think it would be best.....be cold and end the convo. Trust me you will be bombarded with messages to get your attention.

The moment you take control of the destiny of your relationship....and make her think she will never see you again.....she will be dumping that BF to be with you.

Thank you.. that was kind of the road I was thinking of.. going to tell her that this evening because all of a sudden she wants to speak with me everyday. She has called 6 times today when I was in school.. so obviously, like you said, she doesn't want to end it. Still she says it's bad etc and we shouldn't talk, yet she is the one who keeps contacting me.
    Going to ignore her for a while and see what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12