+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm still in love with my x-boyfriend....

I'm still in love with my x-boyfriend....

See this is about me & my x-boyfriend. We have been apart for a year. so then last March/08 he e-mailed me with I Wanna See You on the subject line.
    So till that day he was calling me on and off. Then last June, we saw each other for the very first time. He even said he wants to start all over again, to try to make it work this time.

I have this feeling deep down inside that the reason why he broke it off with me, is cause he is in love with me and got ascared. See when we were going on our 2nd mth back then. He told me to tell my family I was with my husband. (hmmm) then his brother comes in and I get to meet him. When that came around (3rd mth now). He tells his brother (in front of me) that I am the girl he wants to be with the rest of his life. See what I mean. He always told me I Love You. I still deeply love him just like that (in love with all of my heart). He even wanted me to move in with him. (I'm not that kinda girl.)

So now you tell me why does he say that he loves me & still calls me his Baby (why do you guys call us that). Anyway, I just saw him once (June) now on and off on the phone. Maybe every week. You can say, or every other week. Well what is going on. He still says that I love you. And he knows how much In Love I am with him.

So Guys how can I really get him back, back. I seem to have a hard time (and him too. Hard time finding another girl) & me finding another guy. Doesn't that mean something. I just talked to him last night.

Confused, and still in love
    Last edited by Srleo06; 06-11-08 at 04:21 AM.

to me he sounds like he wanted to try something new when he broke up with you....usually that is the case.
    Reason why you could not find someone during the split is cuz you were still comfortable with him and hoping he would come around like now. Or you just were to afraid to try someone new and think the, "what if" I do try, and then I am happy with new guy and then X wants to comeback.

It happens. The way to get him back, well its up to you on how bad you want it to work. You got to back to basics about a relationship.

Hope someone else has more advise.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Thx

Thank you for your response. But the thing is. I did go out with another guy while our breakup. But it just didn't work. So answer me what is happening with his confusion now when he tells me. That I am so confused.
    He told me that twice already.

I know our age span isn't it. I am 7 yrs ahead of him.

Ok, now I know that I could get him back. But how? How can I make him come around. Do you think he is still afraid of whatever. I know that you guys get that way.

Do you think I do have him back, even though I just saw him once, and on the phone only now.
    Plz help me.

In Love Susan

well susan, how old is your X?

Most likely since he called you and met with you a few months ago, he is interested to come back to you. One thing you can do is start talking to him and ask him what kind of plans he has for the future and hope he includes you as well. Communication is always the way to start getting someone back and to get in love again.

Keep them questions and answers coming.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I like your advice....

Well Nice Lover Boy,

I do appreciate the time you are taking to read and respond to my questions and stuff.

Well here is more he is 42, and I am 49 (don't look it though. People take me for mid 30;s)

I'm an American he is a European born and raised. But here in America at least 11yrs. And staying.

So anyway thanks for all of this advice you are giving me.
    I know that he ran away from those feelings that he has for me.

Oh yea this too. He remembers all of the good times we had together also. He even remembers the watch he bought me for our first christmas together too.

By the way we both met on Nov. 26,2005 at a night club in our area. He was watching me dance. Then when I went to sit down he wasn't there. So his cuz bent over and told me that he likes me. So when he came back I got up, and talked, and then went outside and there you go. Every since then he mentions about my dancing, that he likes watching me.

Can you answer me this Why do you guys call your girls Baby?
    Last edited by Srleo06; 07-11-08 at 12:53 AM. Reason: forgot to add something else

maybe those words `I love you' and so on, are just words to him... everyday words he used on everybody... it doesn't mean a thing to him... maybe... nothing hurts more, than to believe and love this guy whole heartedly