+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guys! What do you think about sex...

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    If i hated it, i definitely wouldnt be doing it during my period either! lol It would just piss me off alot. I get really moody when im on my period, so it wouldnt be a good idea.
    Im one of those people that enjoy giving a blowjob Its the other way round for me, i am so crappy at hand jobs, but (iv been told) give an amazing blow job. I dont know why, when i try give a hand job, it just feels so unnatural to me.. Like i dont know what to do with it. LOL! I wish someone would sit me down and teach me. Id be more than happy. haha
    /raises hand

Most excellent orgasms during period sex, horny as hell and no it doesn't end up looking like a murder scene, in fact it stops.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Most excellent orgasms during period sex, horny as hell and no it doesn't end up looking like a murder scene, in fact it stops.
    I agree completely. I have my most intense orgasms during my period! I actually look forward to it sometimes, i get so horny too.. Is it something to do with the extra blood flow down there? And yep, i have noticed even when i am heavy, the bleeding stops alot of the time.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

I have done it with my current and ex-partners during their periods. No biggie. Just need to clean up after

Well nothing gets my dick limper than looking down and seeing blood all over it. Wished it didnt turn me off though

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    It's only fair. But actually, I should explain. I hate giving blowjobs. HATE. IT. Makes me want to cry and vomit all at the same time. However, if I couldn't have sex, I would be more than happy to give him a hand job, provided I get plenty of kissing time with him (of course, plenty of kissing time is a requirement for me in any intimate situation). And I give good hand jobs. When you spend years avoiding blowjobs, you get good at hand jobs. And before anyone asks -- No, I do not expect him to give me oral, ever. It's only fair, right?

So for the ladies who actually like giving blowjobs (how any woman could enjoy this is beyond me, but apparently such women do exist), they probably wouldn't mind doing it during their period. But for me, if it's that time of the month, I already feel like shit. I see no reason to do something that would make me feel even shittier. I certainly would not expect my bf to do anything that he hated. Especially during his period. :-)
    I dont just wait til my time of the month to give my bf a blow job
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

So for the ladies who actually like giving blowjobs (how any woman could enjoy this is beyond me, but apparently such women do exist), they probably wouldn't mind doing it during their period. But for me, if it's that time of the month, I already feel like shit. I see no reason to do something that would make me feel even shittier. I certainly would not expect my bf to do anything that he hated. Especially during his period. :-)
    Giving blow jobs is one of my favourites in bed...it's very intimate (a hand-job can't be as intimate and can never feel as good) and also it's sexy to feel your partner's reaction to it...it's even incredible...it's a shame that giving a blow job would make you feel 'shitty' ...but if your partner is okay with it then you've found the right match.
    But no I would not reserve anything for this one time of the month, it would make things extremely predictable...boring.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Honestly, as immature as this answer sounds.. I'm completely disgusted by the thought. There's more than blood escaping your vaginal area during those 4-7 days.. There's chunks of flesh and just.. GROSS. But that's just me. I can't even stand it. Matter of fact, it's happening to me right now and.... I can't fathom even feeling like having sex while this s*** is coming out of there. Just, no.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylarxScreamer View Post
    Honestly, as immature as this answer sounds.. I'm completely disgusted by the thought. There's more than blood escaping your vaginal area during those 4-7 days.. There's chunks of flesh and just.. GROSS. But that's just me. I can't even stand it. Matter of fact, it's happening to me right now and.... I can't fathom even feeling like having sex while this s*** is coming out of there. Just, no.
    Well i guess sucks for you! You're missing out on some seriously intense orgasms! I just dont find it very gross at all and as said before the blood isnt ever gushing whilst intercourse takes place. It seems to keep aside for a while .. Just doesnt bug me i guess but each to their own.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Lol, I can still masturbate. xD I admit it does feel good. But keeping the pants on!

I'm going to assume (and potentially make asses out of everyone :p ) that the women that can tolerate the idea of sex on their periods are light bleeders.

Personally I am a heavy bleeder and if I misjudge the end of my period and have sex to soon it can start me bleeding again. My body is screwy.

doesnt really bother me during sex. lights are usually off. plus i dont always wear a condom for period sex. my gf let me cum inside her once or twice when she was on her period. that was fun.

only thing that u notice during lights off sex is the copper smell of blood heating up from the friction of sex.

plus, after u turn on the lights to clean up, all the sheets are bloody. hehe

I don't think my boyfriend would care, but I am in so much pain during my period it can be unbelievable. I have endometriosis, and I bloat to high heaven (among other highly unattractive occurrences). Very unsexy. Though I have heard sex makes you feel better.

Actually, it took me a few times to get used to the idea. It was mostly mental resistance I think, on my part. But it's just a bit weird to see all that blood, you know? We just put down a towel and put it in the wash when we are done. And (we learned) the towel also must cover the edge of the bed, because we both leave bloody "print marks" when we get up from the sitting position.

My gf used to warn me about "that time" by saying "store is closed". Store? What? LOL.

I can also understand when people say they "feel gross". I feel gross sometimes when I eat something bad. It's just a bad "blah" feeling.
    Last edited by bulrush; 09-07-11 at 01:38 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

LOL nice try. Honestly, I don't know why men expect blowjobs when their girl is on her period. My philosophy is "If I'm not getting any, you're not getting any!"
    Makes me wife WANT to go down on me. Lucky me!

As for sex during her period... well, it's not my favorite. But that's what showers are for, right?

According to my wife, tissues are swollen and super sensitive during her period, and she has an extra good time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123