+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me + Boyfriend + Stripper Pole

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I think that's stupid to give him a "coupon". If you want to give him a pole dance, just do it. Passive women are unappealing.
    Well he gave me a coupon to do my taxes for me as part of my bday gift. So I figured a coupon for a coupon.

I'm not passive, but since he didn't know the same interest in it (as any other guy that's seen it) I didn't want to just jump right into a dance for him, what if he didn't want it?

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    I know, right? It is from all the Cosmopolitan reading.
    so no, its not a Cosmo tip - just trying to return the favor he did.

But thanks so much for you honest opinions on this, I do appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Maybe he has put it someone and forgotten about it? My boyfriend gave me an IOU massage voucher a few weeks into dating and I found it in my wallet the other day (9 months later). It's a possibility.

What was his reaction when you first gave it to him
    ?
    He was shocked, but honestly he seemed more happy about a Hoegardden Beer mug I got him too. So in my eyes, it wasn't the best reaction, but then again, what did I really expect? Him to dance around and cheer? :p
    It was an ok reaction, but not the best.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Well he gave me a coupon to do my taxes for me as part of my bday gift. So I figured a coupon for a coupon.

I'm not passive, but since he didn't know the same interest in it (as any other guy that's seen it) I didn't want to just jump right into a dance for him, what if he didn't want it?

so no, its not a Cosmo tip - just trying to return the favor he did.

But thanks so much for you honest opinions on this, I do appreciate it
    I had to laugh at this...he gave you a coupon for taxes and you gave him one for a pole dance!! Have yo redeemed yours yet?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I had to laugh at this...he gave you a coupon for taxes and you gave him one for a pole dance!! Have yo redeemed yours yet?
    hehe, well he is an accountant - and yes, he did this year's taxes for me.
    See, he did the 'I'll do something to make your life easier' guy thing
    and I offered the 'I'll do something I hope you'll find sexy' girl kinda thing...

Well, I'm probably the odd man out here. I don't like to watch dancing in general, nor pole dancing, nor strippers. I do like some of the acrobatics of some of the modern dancers, but that's about it. I don't think being a stripper, or pole dancer is degrading, or anything like that. I just have no interest in dance.

So, every guy is different. They might try going to strip clubs just to hang out with friends, that doesn't mean they actually like strip clubs. I never did. Strip clubs are all about money, and I never was into that.

In short, I would not be real interested in having my gf do a pole dance, except if she's doing it to get into shape maybe. I'd be supportive then. Not interested, just supportive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12