+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feel like ive been shot in the heart

Feel like ive been shot in the heart

Ok so this was my first year at this new school i go to and i was going to the library and saw this girl that i thought was gorgeus. I had her friend introduce me and then we became friends. We talked on facebook a lot and one day i finally got the nerve to ask for her number. She said she broke her phone yet when I first saw her she had one. The following week i went up to her and i saw her with the phone i saw her with when i first saw her. I didn't bring up the fact that she had one on her. Her friend said that it was probably her brothers because he allows her to use it at times... One day she asked what i was doing for lunch and i said nothing so i then asked if she wanted to get lunch. She said she would meet me at the lunch room and so i went there bought my lunch and waited for her to come so i could get her lunch. She never came. I went into the hallway and saw her walk in from the parking lot. She said she forgot about lunch and she kept putting me off... I stopped talking to her for a while and then she messaged me one day on facebook asking where i had been. I said i been at school but i was surprised she even wanted to talk to me. When it came time for her to graduate i got her a card and she hugged me and thanked me for it. she said she was so happy and that it mean't a lot to her. I went to her graduation ceremony and saw they had flowers so i bought some for her and gave then to her... She said that she liked me more than as a friend so i asked her out and she said maybe someday. I was crushed by that because i really liked her and had feelings for her. I asked if it was because i was going to be a junior and she said no its because shes always busy with church. Anyway a few weeks later I asked her out again and said id do anything to make a relationship work and she said yes. I asked for a number to call her at and she asked for my number and said she would call me. I never got that call. i asked why and she said she forgot and got busy. She wanted me to give it to her again yesterday and i did and never got the call even though i know its her birthday today and the 4th of July. I talked to her best friend and she said that she talks about me a lot and she said she knows that she cares a lot about me. I really am getting confused and very depressed about this.... Please give me suggestions :/...

She is being kind of a bitch. She knows you like her, and instead of saying "no" when you ask her out, she says "maybe someday". She has you on a line so that if something doesn't work out, she has a fallback guy. Forgetting about lunch? Yea, **** that, she didn't forget, she just found something better to do.

You're inexperienced and don't know when to move on. This is a learning experience for you, mostly so because you won't ever date this girl. Here are a couple of rules you can use in the future:

- If you ask her out and her answer is anything but "yes", she isn't interested, you should move on.
    - Ask out a girl after you've been talking to them for a couple of weeks tops, don't get all extended crush on someone, just makes the rejection more painful
    - Don't rely on word of mouth, it doesn't matter what her friends said, all that matters is what she says, and to your face

There are many simple rules like these, but in this case I'd think of these ones. She isn't interested, stop talking to her, stop wasting your time. She will come back around when she sees you're missing and try to attach a line again because she likes the attention, but that doesn't mean she likes you.

Remember, learning experience, nothing else. Move on when you're ready.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    She is being kind of a bitch. She knows you like her, and instead of saying "no" when you ask her out, she says "maybe someday". She has you on a line so that if something doesn't work out, she has a fallback guy. Forgetting about lunch? Yea, **** that, she didn't forget, she just found something better to do.

You're inexperienced and don't know when to move on. This is a learning experience for you, mostly so because you won't ever date this girl. Here are a couple of rules you can use in the future:

- If you ask her out and her answer is anything but "yes", she isn't interested, you should move on.
    - Ask out a girl after you've been talking to them for a couple of weeks tops, don't get all extended crush on someone, just makes the rejection more painful
    - Don't rely on word of mouth, it doesn't matter what her friends said, all that matters is what she says, and to your face

There are many simple rules like these, but in this case I'd think of these ones. She isn't interested, stop talking to her, stop wasting your time. She will come back around when she sees you're missing and try to attach a line again because she likes the attention, but that doesn't mean she likes you.

Remember, learning experience, nothing else. Move on when you're ready.

I know that thing about lunch had to be bull shit but at her graduation ceremony when i asked her out and i said maybe someday i felt so hurt and what was weird is the next day at school when i was walking to my car she was walking towards my car and she saw me and ran and hugged me. I was sucked in instantly....