+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this more effective for No Contact with EX?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    well then i ****ed up.. although she got pissed when I told her I moved on so who knows (but we no longer on speaking terms) ... I like this thread.. learning a bunch. Sorry to intervene my situation on here.. ill shut up now.
    Im no rocket scientist, but I think its because if a woman breaks up with u, it is probably because she is bored, somebody stimulates her emotions better than u, or u did something wrong...what better way to show them a completely new interesting side to u then showing u dont care and moving on with your life? They dont expect it, and they have to actually think about u because your gone...They get to see good vs as the bad, and can literally compare u to the new guy if there is one based off the things they miss about u...But if they know u still love them to death, or talk to them, they heal and dont get much of a chance to miss u enforcing that they made the right decision...also if u talk to them enough about the relationship, not only will they not miss u but u become annoying...Me being nice, when i see her, but never texting her, and not deleting her off of fb and twitter(even though i want to, because i hate the temptation to look at her life) shows that Im not bothered by it being over, and dont need her giving me more value, and givng her a chance to miss me while her emotions are still slightly strong for me.....but i was curious on what people thought of no contact from day 1

I think you're on the right track. Keep doing what you're doing as she knows what your feelings are and if she ever begins to start questioning them, she knows how to find you. You're stronger than I am. I wish I had the unique talent of being able to move on almost immediately. Keep strong, my friend.

I think you're doing great! Keep it up. I'm in no contact too and trust me it makes you feel stronger quicker. If she's meant to be with you then she will come back and if not, well at least u have your dignity in tact and that's so important. I wish I'd been as strong instead of making a fool of myself trying to change my ex's mind. Part of the pain of the break up for me has been my remorse at my own reaction to the breakdown of the relationship. You won't have that!

Quote Originally Posted by that one guy View Post
    I think you're on the right track. Keep doing what you're doing as she knows what your feelings are and if she ever begins to start questioning them, she knows how to find you. You're stronger than I am. I wish I had the unique talent of being able to move on almost immediately. Keep strong, my friend.
    Thanks 1 guy...but i have as much trouble moving on as everybody else...I just dont make the fatal mistake of talking to the ex significant other, because they wont be able to help me, they are my problem in the first place, and when u dont deal with them, its like they begin to feel like they been dumped even though they dumped u...I confide in family and friends who i know wont left information get out.

Quote Originally Posted by endlesspain View Post
    Thanks 1 guy...but i have as much trouble moving on as everybody else...I just dont make the fatal mistake of talking to the ex significant other, because they wont be able to help me, they are my problem in the first place, and when u dont deal with them, its like they begin to feel like they been dumped even though they dumped u...I confide in family and friends who i know wont left information get out.
    Right, exactly. I've only spoken to my recent ex a couple of times since we broke up. It was only via text and it makes no sense to continue talking to her if she's made up her mind. She's already moved as mentioned in some previous threads (mostly considering how her new boyfriend took the liberty of sending me explicit texts about their sex life, ha) so, I know she's not thinking about me although, I am almost certain that I cross her thoughts every now and again. She tried to re-facebook friend me to which I declined. My friends and family know I'm a little torn up still but they know not to disclose the information. I hide it pretty well actually. Either way, bottom line is, no point in talking to them unless they initiate conversation first. I'll be polite and answer back because when it comes down to it, I still care and am a genuinely good natured person. The more and more you ignore them, the more their mind will wander on what you're doing and whom you're hanging out with.

Quote Originally Posted by endlesspain View Post
    I see where you coming from...but my past two relationships before dealing with this person happened like this....My first real girlfriend broke up with me, and i begged and pleaded, and gave her logical reasons on why i think we will work...in return she got further turned off. I then learned about no contact a couple months after break up, and started leaving her alone, she then talked about how she missed me, and when I saw her, we ended up having sex...I took this as a sign, and started telling her about my feelings and then she left me for good...My 2nd majore relationship(which I was more experienced in) I gave this girl the world, and did everything for her, then she left me for another guy...when she told me what she did, i hung up the phone after telling her to live her life, and dont waste anymore of my time, she then tried to leave the other guy and get back with me, but i was disgusted she did that and did not want her back, i was so pissed, because i did so much, and was even helping her take care of her sick mom and help her with her rent....these are examples why i dont think confession of love works, and moving on with your life and showing u dont care works better
    You just have bad taste in woman, Maybe be more picky next time and look at her values and morals but then again you sound like the type that goes for the looks, maybe just look deep with in and you will do better next time ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12