+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I still love my Ex but I messed up bad

I still love my Ex but I messed up bad

So I was with a girl for almost a year that I really do care about. During the relationship I made a lot of mistakes, I cheated on her with her friend that she was always scared I would cheat on her with. She thinks I used her for a place to stay and money which in a way it looks like that on the surface but wasan't my intentions. She took me back for the 4th time last month and I cheated again when she was in South Africa. I have no idea why I keep making these mistakes. But my heart is in the right place now and I try to contact her and all she does is yell at me, call me a pig and everything else in the book her mom calls me and tells me she can tell she still loves me but I destroyed her and I just need to prove through actions this time that things will be different. During our relationship I borrowed money and her mom says to pay that back would be a good first step to actually doing something for once to show her that I really do care. All she does is yell at me and disrespect me and I guess in a way I deserve it for all that I have done. But I truly want to be with her and when she yells on the phone I ask her " If you really want me gone for good just tell me now and I will pay you back what I owe you and leave" she doesn't give a yes or no she just completely avoids the question entirely and I have asked her it multiple times. I guess I am confused, is she waiting for me to actually come through and show actions that I do care and keeping herself distant until I do that? Or does she really not give a damn? I'm normally pretty good at reading women, but this one has got me all messed up.

I am a leo she is a cancer
    Last edited by mkersen; 19-07-11 at 10:28 AM.

You're an ass and if your ex ever talks to you again, that would make her an ass too!!

Yea I know, tell me something I don't know ok. I am trying to fix this here ok? Damn lol

why didnt u say you were a leo and her a cancer in your other thread?
    changes everything...

How does that change things?

OP: You make Tiger Woods look like a virgin. Leave her alone. Why would you want to pin yourself down to one woman when you're obviously incapable of being in a monogamous union. Go get sex rehab and then maybe that type of action will give you a smidgen of credibility.

I am a leo she is a cancer
    You're also a turd and she should just flush you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 19-07-11 at 12:02 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think you should go read some transformational books or something. You just need to prove to her that you've changed. Make a conscious decision to change now and get busy with your life for the next 90 days. That way you'll forget about her for the mean time. She'll eventually wonder what you're doing and boy, when she finds out that you're busy making a positive change in your life... she will want you back. Of course by that time, you're a changed man.

So get a dream or goal then focus on it for at least 90 days. Do everything you can to make it happen. You will face hardship and struggle... but that's how you become a REAL man who'll keep his word. Follow your dream and get busy. Next thing you know, you're back together with her and she's more crazy about you than before.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mkersen View Post
    I cheated on her with her friend that she was always scared I would cheat on her with.
    Just in case she hasn't told it to you loud enough: "STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM HER. F*CK OFF. THE SHOW IS OVER. THE LIGHTS ARE OFF. LEAVE HER ALONE".

I agree with Wakeup. You deserve everything you got, and then some. Move on, and get a life.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mkersen View Post
    " If you really want me gone for good just tell me now and I will pay you back what I owe you and leave" she doesn't give a yes or no she just completely avoids the question entirely
    Why should she tell you anything? She doesn't owe you a thing, especially not an explanation. You are a cheater, she has moved on. If you want to embarrass yourself by asking her these lame questions, carry on. I wouldn't stop you either if I were her, just laugh at you for being such an oblivious ass. Pay her back what you owe and get out of her life, asap. You shouldn't have to ask a question like this, you're just grasping at some last desperate chance to control a situation that has left you in her dust. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh